Telling the fans

Your POV

Today was the day. The day Lauren finally decided to tell the fans about us.

"Baby, how exactly are we gonna tell 'em?" I asked.

"Let's make a ustream. I'll tweet them the link."

"Okay." I said simply grabbing the laptop, placing it on the living room table and sitting down on the sofa next to Lauren. She pulled me into her lap and went on Twitter. I watched as she typed the information.

@LaurenJauregui: Join me on ustream, I have to introduce you guys to someone special❤️*link*

I turned on the ustream and there was already a lot of viewers. I was about to get off of Lauren's lap but instead she held me tighter.

"Hey beautiful people." She said smiling and I shyly waved.

Her comments quickly blew up with people saying how cute I was. We tried to keep up with all the comments that people were making. These harmonizers are crazy. There was things like, 'Lauren have my babies!' , 'Lern I'll pay you to punch me in the face!' And lastly there were some asking about who I was. I chuckled at their comments and Lauren started speaking.

"Well guys, this is (Y/N) my bestfriend."

I looked back at her confused and my eyebrows furrowed. Wasn't she supposed to tell them exactly who I was. I guess she wasn't, so I turned my attention to the laptop. This sucked. I looked away from the laptop as I felt my eyes start to water.

"She's also my girlfriend. She's the love of my life." I could hear her smile through her words. I quickly wiped my eyes and straddled her. I put my hands on the back of her neck as she placed hers on my thighs. I pulled her in for a kiss. After a couple minutes she pulled away and I saw her swollen lips. She gave me that mesmerizing smile and quickly pecked my lips.

"Baby..." She said and pointed towards the laptop. I turned around and sat properly on her lap. I was blushing profusely so I hid my face in the crook of her neck. I totally forgot that we were on ustream. Her comments were blowing up about how they shipped us. She said goodbye to her fans and shut the laptop. I picked my head up and looked at her.

"I love you so much Lauren." I said sincerely.

"I love you too princess."