Spin the bottle

Your POV

Oh god why am I here? Oh right, my bestfriend Dinah invited me to this crap. I only attended this dumb party because of her, but I much rather be at home all by myself not in this room with people who dont even care about my well being.

"Lets play spin the bottle!" I heard someone say.
I guess everyone agreed because there were a few cheers and everyone quickly sat in a circle.

I didnt move from my spot though, because what do I look like kissing starngers? Thats not what I'm into.

"Come on (Y/N)!" Dinah said tugging on my arm, but I pulled away and shook my head.

"I rather not, I dont know anyone-" Before I could even finish speaking Dinah cut me off.

"Please Please Please, It'll be fun... We're at a party, don't be so boring." She said and now everyone was looking toward where we were so I just gave in and stood up and we both walked toward the circle.

"Glad you could join us" Some dude that been eyeing me the whole party smirked. I almost threw up in my mouth and I prayed I wouldnt end up getting matched up with him.

Some minutes go by and there were a few makeout sessions and cheers here and there and everyone seemed to be enjoying this.

"Okay its my turn to spin" I heard a raspy voice say and I looked over towards where it came from. The dark haired, green eyed beauty across from me was the one who spoke.

"Lets see who I get to kiss, or should I say get
seven minutes in heaven with" She giggled and spun the bottle.

The bottle was spinning fast but then it started to slow down, it started getting really slow and seemed like it would stop on the person to my right.

Finally the bottle came to a stop and my eyes widened when I realized that it landed on me.

"OOOUUU GET IT (Y/N) AND LAUREN!" Dinah cheered.

The green eyed girl, whose name I just learned stood up and signaled to me that she wanted me to follow her and I shyly did, even though I was some what scared.

We walked into a closet to get privacy because we weren't going to put on a show for everyone else.
I enetered the closet with her and I nervously closed the door.

"Are you okay with this?" She whispered,
I felt her warm breath on my lips and I felt myself get shyer than normal.

"Mhm" I hummed because I knew I wouldnt be able to form words due to my nervousness.

She cupped my face and I felt myself somewhat
melt and lean in, once our lips touched I let out a little moan. This action surprised me because why the fuck am I moaning from just connecting our lips?

The kiss intensified as our lips molded together and I felt her ask for entrance with her tongue which I allowed. I felt her tongue on mine and I felt myself get more heated, it was a steamy make out and it just started.

I felt Lauren's hands start wandering and as did mine, to say I wasn't ready to give it up right then and there was an understatement. I felt her pin me up against the wall and she broke the kiss.

"Can I?" She asked me, tugging the top part of my pants, I guess she was scared to do anything I didnt allow.

Normallly I'd say "No" but this time I don't know what took over me and I just quietly whispered "Of course" and with that she unbuckled my jeans.

I was ready for what was going to happen next but once she was going to put her hands in my jeans the closet door swung open.

"OH MY GOD!!!" I heard Dinah say, of course it'd be her to interrupt.

"I see things got a little inappropriate. The others told me to come get you guys, The 7 minutes are up." She said smirking, looking at Lauren and I.

My face felt hot and I'm sure I was as red as a cherry. Dinah started to walk away but Lauren and I stayed back a little.

"We can continue this later if you want" She whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps.

I was ready for this, so of course I couldn't decline.