Revenge Tease

(A/N Failed smut chapter lmao)

Your POV
I just came home from work and I walk into the kitchen. Lauren's in here taking things out to cook later.

She still hasn't noticed that I'm here. I walk up behind her and put my hands on her waist. She jumps slightly and I pull her into me.

"Hey baby." She giggles once she relaxes.

"Hi princess." I say. She looks so really good right now.

She's wearing nothing but my shirt and I take advantage of that and quickly slip my hands between her thighs to start rubbing her clit.

"Not right now babe, I have to cook" She says trying to get me to stop, but I don't listen. After a few more failed attempts she gives up and goes with the flow.

"Mmm..." She quietly moans.

I then start kissing and nibbling on her neck seeing purple bruises form, but I place small kisses right after. I then slowly make my way up to my ear.

"I want you babygirl." I husked, this simple action made a few more moans slip out but Lauren quickly bites her lips to prevent any more sounds from escaping.

She's wet af right now and without her even realizing it, I slipped two fingers inside of her.

Lauren gasps and there are moans and whimpers coming from her while I pump my fingers in and out of her progressing faster each time, pumping harder and going deeper.

"Ff-uck..." She stutters out.

I then slip another finger into her and she grips the back of my neck and digs her nails into it for pleasure. I hiss, but keep going because a little tiny pain isn't going to stop me.

I turn her around and rip the shirt off of her.

"Take it easy now tiger" She giggles cutely.

Only Lauren would turn something so heated and sexual into something adorable. I laugh and slowly bring her into a kiss, to continue what I started. To my surprise she grabs my hand and inserts my fingers inside of her again. I continue what I was doing before and start kissing down from her neck to the valley of her breast. I then take her left harden nipple and swirl my tongue around it. I make a few hickies on that boob and do the same to the other. I make a trail of more hickies from her stomach to her navel. I pull my fingers out of her and place her on the counter. I spread her legs and see how wet she is.

"Damn Princess you're soaked, Is this all for me?" I say looking up at her smirking, Lauren quickly just turns into a blushing mess and nods her head.

I blow on her pussy and she groans

"Stop with the Teasing (Y/N)!"

And with that I slowly run my tongue through her folds which causes her to raise her hips. I forcefully push them back down and give her another slow lick and this makes her grab the back of my head and push it more into her, as if my face could get any closer. I continue to eat her out while my fingers easily slide in and out. Lauren is a moaning mess and shes just pulling my hair, but I don't mind. This continues for a few more minutes until she speaks up.

"Baby...I'm about.. t-to cum" She struggles to get out.

All of sudden I pull my fingers out and she whimpers.

"What the fuck (Y/N), why'd you stop?!" She asks clearly pissed off and this causes me to chuckle evilly.

"This is revenge baby, Nobody told you to be a tease and leave me hanging last night. Now you gotta feel my pain." I wink and walk to the living room to watch tv.