Abusive

Lauren's POV

I heard the front door slam and someone stumble in. I walked out of my room to see a drunken Brad. Once again. This isn't the first time he's been drunk. When he's drunk, he gets angry and very abusive.

"Brad are you okay?" I asked walking up to him but keeping a bit of distance between us.

"Why do you care you dumbass bitch!?" He shouted.

He kept shouting ungruely words at me and I've had enough.

"If you're going to treat me like this we might as well just break up!" I yell. That's when I feel him slap my cheek and he walks away to the living room.

My eyes start watering and next thing I know I feel tears rolling down my cheek.

What did I do to him to be treated like this? Why do I have to deal with his drunken bullshit? I think to myself.

I have to get out of here before it gets worse. I don't know who to contact. That's when someone pops up in my head... (Y/N). She's the only person that knows about this.

I lock myself in the bathroom and open up a new message.

To: (Y/N)💘☺️
Help, Brad's drunk again. I'm in the bathroom.

•••

Your POV

I just finished taking a shower and I'm currently getting dressed. I hear my phone ding, indicating that I have a message.

I read it and grab anything and rush to my car. I quickly drive to Lauren's apartment building.

I choose not to take the elevator because it'll take a long time. I quickly run up the stairs and rush to her door. I hear yelling and I immediately twist the door knob it's locked. I start to panic because I don't want anything to happen to Lauren.

I take a step back and kick the door. It flings open. I hear a loud slap sound and a few screams. I run to the bathroom and I see Brad on top of Lauren ready to hit her again.

I run towards him and push him off of her.

I see Lauren with her back against the wall hugging her knees, I run towards her and engulf her in a hug and I place a small kiss on her forehead.

"Are you alright?" I say. Of course she isn't dumb ass.

"Yeah" she said touching her bruise and wincing.

"Watch out!" Lauren suddenly says but I don't move fast enough and a beer bottle gets shattered on me.

I get up and charge towards Brad and push him on the floor. I start throwing punches and all I see is red. I keep going and can't seem to stop. Im so fucking angry.

"(Y/N) please stop" I hear Lauren whimper.

I immediately stop and look down towards Brad. I see that I've done enough damage and go towards Lauren.

I extend my hand to help her get up but instead of grabbing my hand she moves back slightly in fear. This shot right through my heart.

Seconds later she grabs my hand and I help her get up. She hugs me and I hug her back tightly. Her body was shaking slightly.

"Lauren you know I'd never hit you, ri-ght?" My voice cracked.

I felt her nod against my chest.
"I-im sor-ry" she stutters out.

"It's alright" I said placing a kiss on her head.

A couple of minutes later we separate from the hug.

"We should get out of here before he wakes up." I say grabbing Lauren's hand about to walk to the door but Lauren pulls me back. Her soft hands cup my face and she kisses me. I process what's happening and instinctively start kissing her back.

We pull away and look at each other. I shoot her a smile which she returns.

"I love you (Y/N)..." She told me and I knew she didn't just mean it in a friendly way.

"I love you too" I said and pecked her lips.

"Now let's really get out of here" she laughed and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the door.

Let's just say, ever since that day Brad hasn't gone near Lauren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoops this sucked and barely made sense.