She Cheats

Your POV

Lauren and the girls are currently on tour. I miss Lauren like crazy so the girls and i planned a surprise visit. Right now I'm in a taxi on my way to the airport.

I get there and pay the driver and grab my bags. I walk into the airport and go to the metal detectors.I walk through and nothing beeps. They check my bag and I'm good to go. I take my boarding pass out and read it. Its says to go to gate 7. I get there and patiently waited.

While I'm waiting I get a FaceTime call from Lauren but I ignore them. She'll be mad but she'll get over it once I'm over there.

About 25 minutes later I hear someone on the intercom.

"Flight 732 flying to Texas is ready to board."

With that I get up and grab my bags and walk towards the plane doors.

I show the lady my ticket and she lets me go through. I walk in the plane and quickly find my seat.
I'm seated next to a little girl.

More people enter the plane and once it's situated we're ready to take off.

A couple minutes into the flight I feel a soft tap on my arm.

"Hi, I'm Ashley." The little girl told me smiling.

"Hey, I'm (Y/N)." I said sweetly reciprocating the smile.

"Who are you visiting?" She asked curiosity filling her eyes.

"My girlfriend Lauren."

"Wait you're gay?" She said frowning.

"Yeah..." I said trailing off.

"Oh that's cool, my cousin was gay. He told my family before he took a trip to heaven."

"Aw, How old was he?" I said trying to keep the convo going, but in all honesty I didn't know what to say.

"He was 17. But anyways did you say your girlfriends name was Lauren?" She said some what excited.

"Ye-" before I could finish what I was saying she cut me off.

"I know a Lauren. She in a band. That's who I'm going to see." She said smiling wide.

"Wow that's so cool." I told her

We stopped talking and she rested her head on my shoulder. Usually I would mind but not today.

I put my headphones on and closed my eyes.

•••

Couple of hours later I'm shaken awake. I open my eyes and take my headphones off. It was ashley and who I think was her mom.

"Hey we're here." She told me.

"Thank you for telling me." I smiled and got up.

•••

I just arrived at the hotel and I'm walking towards Dinah's room. All the girls are there except Lauren.

I knocked on the door and it swung open. I walked in dropped my bags and was immediately tackled into a group hug.

I heard a chorus of "I miss yous."

"I missed yall too but can I um get up to go see my girlfriend?" I laughed.

They quickly scurried off of me and I got up.

"Let's all catch up later." Dinah told me and the rest of the girls nodded.

I went in my bag and got a few things that I brought for Lauren.

Before I walked out the room Camila spoke up.

"Go have fun with your girl." She told me winking and handing me the extra key to Lauren's room. I just laughed and walked towards Lauren's room which is a couple of doors down.

•••

Once I started getting closer to her room I heard moans and groans. Ew, whoever it is they're doing the nasty.

I found her hotel door and stood before it. That's when I heard the moans again. It seemed closer than before. I knocked on the door and no one opened. I then proceeded to put the key in that Camila gave me and opened the door.

The sight infront of me shattered the heart into pieces.

"Lau-ren?" My voiced cracked.

Both of their heads snapped towards me and the dude quickly got off of her and struggle to put his pants on.

"(Y/N) baby I'm soooooo sorry." Lauren said standing up and wrapping the blanket around her naked body.

I just shook my head and threw the gifts I brought her on the floor.

•••

I got to the girls room and the all started asking me questions while I was grabbing my bags.

"I'm gonna be in my hotel room. And if you wanna know what's wrong just ask Lauren, she should know." I said and walked out.

I dropped my bags off in my room but I wasn't planning on staying in there.

•••

I sat on a bench and pulled out a cigarette. I raised it and put it between my lips. I grabbed my lighter and lit it up and started smoking it. I closed my eyes as the cigarette made me relax.

"You know that's not good for you, right?" I heard a little voice say. My head snaps toward the voice and I see Ashley and the girl that was with her.

" I know." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" The older girl asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I said and plastered a smile on my face.

"I can tell you're lying (Y/N)." She frowned. How did she know my name? I thought. That when I remembered that I told Ashley and she probably told her.

"I'm not." I said vaguely.

"Right, let's head to my hotel room and you can talk to me about it. Because it's not a good thing to keep your feelings bottled up." She stood up, grabbed Ashley's hand and gestured me to go with them which I did.

Who knew telling your problems to someone could make you feel better?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's mad long for no reason😂