ch.8- Lethal Wonderland

I continued to stare at Zayn's lips as he got up off me and took my hand, helping me sit up. He suppressed a teasing grin and wrapped his arm carefully around my waist.

If I had been in a normal state of consciousness, I would have pushed him away and possibly slapped  him for showing my that flower-monster in the first place.

But I wasn't. I felt unusally sleepy. I felt extremely weak and my skin, the skin he had licked- was tingling like pricks were being poked in and out. 

What has he done now!?

Zayn watched my eyes carefully as my lids drooped and my chest heaved steadily.

"Za-zayn" I mumbled, but my throat was swelling up.

I tried to talk calm steady breaths, but the more I realized I was slowly passing out, the more anxious I got and the faster my body shut down.

My nearly passing out seemed normal to him and I wondered if he had planned to show me that flower in the first place. Given that he has kidnapped me and made it clear that I am forbidden from leaving, I was sure he had a lot more planned for me.

Zayn casually tucked his arm under me and scooped me up in his arms.

Immediately, I jerked away and upright by myself. But, my quick spurt of energy only sucked out more out of whatever strength I had.

"S-stop" I mumbled incoherently.

Zayn ignored me and carried me back into his tower of hell. I closed my eyes and tried to listen to the rhythm of his heart, hoping I could pull his humanity out of him and convince him to release me from this beautiful but mortifying prison.

I felt warm sheets underneath me and realized that he must have laid me down on his bed. Then I felt a hard, domineering body come down close to me and lay beside me.

"Umm" I shook my head, but it was no use. 

Zayn lay down next to me. I felt his warm breath close to my face. He smoothed his fingers over my neck and down to my chest, where the flower had spilt its poison. With every stroke, I felt myself being lulled to a deeper and more dangerous slumber.

Of the couple of guys I've dated, I've never been in any of their beds and yet here I was, lying semi-conciously under the covers with this strangely beautiful man and his exotic, but lethal wonderland.

***

Warm, moist lips were at my chest, pressing softly, but hard enough to tug me back to conciousness.

I smiled, but kept my eyes closed. Sebastian was back. It was all a horrible nightmare-,everything from the shipwreck to the human-like flower to Zayn.

I leaned close to Sebastian beside me and got up on top of his chest. I started to kiss down his neck and he grasped my thighs, holding me over him. 

But I was still so tired and I let my body collapse over his. He groaned in pleasure when my breasts pressed against his chest. Our hearts began beating in sync.

Sebastian slid his warm hands up under my skirt and tugged me down over his groin. I felt a deep humming that started to burn into my vee, awakening my body as well.

Then I opened my eyes.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I shouted and jumped right off of him. Him. It was Zayn, not Sebastian.

Zayn's dark lashes fluttered open in surprise.

He leaned up on his elbows and got up closer to me.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I commanded.

"Baby, please come back" he whispered softly.

I shook my head violently, embarrassed at how I had acted and angry that nightmare was never ending, no matter how many times I went to sleep and woke up.