Author's Note: Not a robot

Hey, 

I really, truly appreciate how much you guys love this story and my other work, but you have to understand, (Marina and the Diamond's voice): I am not a robot. Of my two most popular stories: KNIGHT and TAKEN, I update nearly 4-5 times a day (2 chapters per story) and no one on Wattpad is THAT dedicated.

It takes you guys like 2 minutes to read, it takes me about 2 hours to write and plan. I may have a knack for writing intricate and interesting story lines, but it takes time and patience. I don't know how many of you guys are writers but there is not a minute that passes that I'm not interrrupted. When you're on twitter, the TV blaring in the background or picking up your sister to/from places, are not  bothersome. But, when you're writing a story, such interruptions are extremely frustrating.

Also, it is even more diffcult to be writing two very different storylines at the same time. I love both PAWNS and TAKEN and am continuing the stories until they are done, but please respect the fact that I have to eat and sleep, talk to my parents and see my friends (who are all coming back from college now).

But thanks again for your support and understanding.

Love, 

Mariam Xx

Twitter: ~~~>@Atlantis094 <~~~

Instagram: Atlantis94