Freddy Fazbear x Reader

Your office was getting pretty popular that night. Foxy would just barely miss the door, and Bonnie was the only one who got lucky to be spotted outside along with Chica. But, what scared you the most is that you only have 10% and it's barely going on to 5 A.M. Chica and Bonnie are outside and Foxy is out there waiting to get on the run. You knew your time was up for good, and you said a little prayer hoping to go to a safe place as you are getting stuffed into a Freddy Fazbear suit.

 Then the power went out and the doors opened. You were crying seeing Freddy's eyes glow in the darkness. Then his music stopped playing.

"Why are you crying?" Freddy asked.

"Well... I know that you are going to*sniff* stuff me into a suit*sniff* cause that is*sniff* what I think that is making me*sniff* cry," you said as you sobbed.

"Oh, I didn't mean to scare you in that way," he said as he came in and hugged you.
"All we ever wanted is to have a member of our family, we get very lonely now a days," he said as he helped you wipe your tears.

"I know that it's just... stuffing me into a suit makes me scared because it can kill me... and... I don't want to die," you said as you began tearing up again.

"We... never thought of it that way, maybe we can make it up for our mistake, if you want, you can become one of us, but in a suit that will not kill you and we won't kill you neither," he said lifting you chin grinning.

"I guess that sounds good, but what about my home? Where will I stay?"

"With us of course!" Freddy said joyfully.

"I know but, I just can't, I can't fit in that well with robots... no offense," you said in a sad tone.

"None taken, but what if I did something that can let you join our family?" he said smiling.

"But, what can you offer me? There isn't much you can give,"

"Well, what about Bonnie's old drum set?"

"Well, I don't want to take his stuff if he might still use it again," you said kind of getting interested in the idea of the offer.

"Um...  how about Foxy's pirate sword? He rarely uses it and it is good condition," he said hoping to cheer you up.

"Eh... who knows if Foxy will try to chase me after I get his sword and chase you for giving it to me," you said.

"Ah! What about Chica's life time supply of pizza card? She will offer it to anyone... that is if they want to eat a lot of pizza," he said looking for that smile.

"Wow, I think I will get very sick from that, maybe from even just a year supply!" you said as you looked down again.

"*Sigh* Well, what else can I give you that will make you like us?" he said very worried that you won't join.

"I don't know, I just don't want to die now just from a suit," you said as you almost began to cry again. 

"Well there is one more thing that I can give you and it is pretty special in my opinion," he said as he began to get closer to you.

"What else can there be?" you sad as the tears almost streamed down you cheeks.

"Here, let me show you," he lifted your chin, clean off you tears and slowly kissed you.

This surprised you very much, but you knew you loved it as you can feel it from the heat of your cheeks. So you let him continue as it got more passionate by the minute. You heard the others returning to their starting point, all but Freddy.  You both wrapped your arms around each other and let Freddy's love take over you. As the sun rises, he slowly stopped.

"I have to go, I hate the sunlight when I'm in the office," he said as he stood up and started to the stage.

"Wait! Will you come back tomorrow night?" you said as you got up and followed him.

"Yes my dear, I will return," he said as he kissed you once more and got on the stage and froze.

This time he smiled even bigger than he did before he left the stage. Well there goes a reason you want to run out of power, and want to not make it out on the 5th night. As you walked out the door, you blew a kiss to Freddy, and you believe he got it because he winked after that. Then you walked outside and got ready for tomorrow tonight when you come back for the night shift again.