Chapter 1

"Oh Harry," Louis moans out as he thrusts in and out of his husband, their loud moans of pleasure vibrating off the bedroom walls.

"God, I love you so much, Lou," Harry groans as he digs his nails into Louis back. He rests his head against a pillow as Louis hovers over him, leaving lovebites on his neck. Harry hums at the sensation of Louis filling him up and biting at his neck. "Fuck -- I'm so close, baby," Harry moans, biting down on his bottom lip. "So, So good Louis. Lou, fuck, make me come, please," Harry begs.

"You're so beautiful, darling," Louis moans out, leaning down to kiss Harry's lips passionately.

"Love you so much," Harry gasps as their lips move against each other. Louis smiles small and pushes Harry's hair back, his lips attaching to Harry's neck, leaving a few more lovebites as he angles his hips up to meet Harry's prostate. Harry comes right then, all over his lower belly, riding out his orgasm.

"Love you too, Haz -- shit," Louis curses as he thrusts once more, coming hard inside Harry's tight hole. Harry plays with Louis' hair gently as he rides out his high. As Louis' cock softens he slowly and carefully slips out of Harry. They lay together freshly fucked, cuddling against each other and regaining their strength.

"Come on, darling, lets get cleaned up," Louis says as he cuddles his husband close, kissing softly over the lovebites he had made previously, and peppering kisses down to Harry's shoulder. Louis always takes great care of him, and darling — Harry loves it when Louis calls him pet names. It makes him so happy, and makes him fall more in love with him. Louis stands up and picks up Harry in his arms, admiring him fondly as he walks into the attached bathroom. He puts Harry down and turns on the warm water.

All Harry can think about after sex was if it had worked. Would he get pregnant this time? He doubted it; he was losing hope that he would ever have a family with Louis.

Getting from the bed to the shower is all a blur to Harry. Before he knows it, he's crying underneath the steady stream of water as Louis washes his back with some fruity body wash. Louis knows something is wrong. "Haz?" he asks and turns Harry around and looks aghast at seeing him sob. "Baby, what's wrong? It's alright, sweetheart." He holds Harry close and wraps his arms around him, rubbing his back to comfort him.

Tears continue to fall from Harry's eyes as he sniffles. "I...I just want it to work this time, Lou," Harry explains. They had been trying for over a year now, ever since their hiatus from the band, with no luck. They had tried it all; different positions, holding his legs up after sex, eating healthier, everything. They had decided a month ago that this would be one of the last few times they would try for a baby naturally. It was causing a lot of stress in their relationship; arguments and almost break-ups. They had tried for so long already and Harry was losing hope.

"I know baby, I know, I want it to work too," Louis says softly and continues to try and comfort Harry. He knows his husband has a hard time seeing all the happy families. He knows his husband gets jealous and just wants what they have. Louis often comes home from the studio to find Harry crying sadly over baby products. He wanted to buy them for their children but they didn't have any. He doesn't know why it is so hard for them. Is something wrong with them? Is he infertile? Harry begins to shake slightly, his breathing heavy, his chest tight. Louis immediately recognizes the panic attack.

"Haz, baby, talk to me," he begs and pulls Harry closer to cuddle him. It hurts him to see Harry like this.

"W-what if we... if we can't have kids, Lou?" Harry sobs into Louis' shoulder. Louis knows how badly Harry wants a child and wants to start a family with him. Harry was always meant to be a father; he is so great with kids.

"How about this, Haz: if you don't get pregnant this cycle, we'll go to the doctor again? The doctor said there are other options," Louis suggests. Harry nods and Louis helps him calm down from his panic attack. "You're okay, you're alright, I'm here, love. Why don't we watch a movie?" Louis suggests as they continue their shower. "You finish up here, I'll go get everything ready," he says and kisses Harry's cheeks. He quickly dries off and pulls on some boxers and grey sweatpants, changes the dirty sheets to new clean ones and brings some freshly-popped popcorn back to bed as he waits for Harry. He puts one of Harry's favourite romantic comedies on, as he knows Harry likes familiarity with movies.

Harry stays longer than normal in the shower. When he comes out he pulls on some black boxers and his favourite lilac sweater. Louis can see Harry's eyes are red and puffy from crying. They cuddle close under the covers, the only light coming from the lamps on the bedside tables as they watch the romantic comedy. It makes Harry feel a lot better.

"Thank you for this, Lou," Harry whispers and pecks Louis lips. It's getting late and Louis can tell Harry is tired by the way his husband rests his head on his chest. They had a long day.

"Just relax..." Louis says soothingly as he plays with Harry's curls, calming him. Louis gives Harry a soft kiss in his curls. Harry lets out a breath and inhales Louis' scent, kisses Louis' chest and melts into his husband as they cuddle. Eventually Harry falls asleep in Louis' arms, Louis admiring the adorable small snores coming from his lips.