Chapter 10

As soon as they get inside their house, Louis lightly presses Harry against the wall and attaches their lips. They kick off their shoes and Louis quickly pulls Harry to their bedroom, pinning Harry against the bed. Harry whines as they slowly take off each others clothes. Louis lips leave soft kisses to Harry's neck down to his collarbone, nipping lightly.

Harry moans and digs his nails into Louis back, wiggling his hips underneath Louis'. Their hard ons press against each other's skin. Louis leaned over and grab the bottle of lube off the nightstand, coating his fingers and setting the bottle down. Louis and Harry kiss again hungirly and passionately. Louis fingers rub against Harry's hole, coating them in lube, starting to push one in.

Harry lets out a gasp and arches his back. Louis' and Harry's lips move against each other's. Louis' two fingers pump in and out of Harry's puckered hole, scissoring them to open Harry up.

"Lou," Harry moans. "Babe, please fuck me. Want you."

Louis hums and pulls his fingers out, coating his cock with some lube. He lines himself up with Harry and pushes inside, bottoming out. Harry lets out a breath, telling Louis he can thrust. Louis tightens his grip on Harry's hips, starting to slowly thrust in and out. Slow, short breaths come from Harry with each thrust.

"Louis, faster —go faster," Harry begs, bucking his hips forward. "Make me come, make me come, Lou," he groans, feeling Louis thrust hard, filling him up. Their skin slaps together. Their moans and groans echo around the bedroom.

"Shit — I'm so close, Lou," Harry moans, biting down on his bottom lip.

"Fuck — me too, so close" Louis moans out, leaning down to kiss Harry's lips passionately. Harry gasps as their lips move against each other. Louis' lips attach to Harry's neck, leaving a few lovebites and kisses as he angles his hips up to meet Harry's prostate. With a strangled moan, Harry comes all over his lower belly.

Louis moans loudly as he thrusts a few more times, groaning as he comes inside Harry's hole. They regain their breath as they lay together in the mess of sheets. Harry smiles and plays with Louis' hair.

"That was amazing." Harry quickly presses a kiss to Louis' lips again, then nuzzles into him, resting his head on Louis' chest.