Chapter 11

"No, Clifford!" Harry yells as he chases the dog around the house, trying to snatch the papers back. Louis' laugh can be heard throughout the house. "It's not funny, those are important," Harry whines, finally catching up to Clifford as the dog slows down to sniff at the rug. "Got you!" Harry picks the small puppy up, taking the now-slobbery papers from him.

"You're so mischievous, definitely Lou's dog," Harry sighs tiredly. He had been trying to work on a few songs to make management happy and keep on time with his second album release.

He was working overtime so he thought the tiredness came from that. He had also developed a few acne breakouts, but Harry knows they are probably due to stress.

He sets Clifford down on the ground and groans, an ache in his lower back. It's nothing new;Harry sometimes gets an ache in his back.

He walks back to their bedroom and sets the papers down on the nightstand. He groans and tries to stretch out his back before laying down on the bed beside Louis.

"Is your back hurting again?" Louis asked, already knowing the answer. "Come on, turn over, I'll give you a nice massage." Louis lightly taps Harry's hip with two fingers.

Without another word, Harry gives in and flips over to lie on his stomach. He pulls his shirt up a little bit, exposing his lower back to Louis. Louis starts to rub pressured circles into Harry's skin to get the tension out of Harry's back.

"Your hands are so good," Harry moans out softly.

"Maybe I'll show you how good they are later," Louis smirks and leans down, kissing Harry's shoulders, then returning his focus to the massage.

"I'd like that," Harry mumbles out, closing his eyes in pleasure and resting his head on his arms. "You know you're the best husband in the whole world," Harry tells him as he enjoys the massage.

Louis hums playfully. "I think you're the best husband in the whole world." He smiles and presses a gentle kiss in Harry's curls before focusing on Harry's lower back again. The ache slowly recedes. Harry hums, drifting in and out of sleep as he lays there.

Louis rubs Harry's back for a few more minutes. "Haz? Babe? Are you feeling any better?" he asks softly. A look at Harry's face, however, confirms that he is asleep. Louis chuckles and shakes his head fondly, getting up off the bed. He puts a fuzzy blanket over Harry to keep him warm before heading to the living room.

"Just you and I," Louis says softly, pressing a soft kiss to Harry's cheek before leaving the room.