Chapter 4

"Ouch!" Harry exclaims as he leans over the kitchen table, Louis pressing a needle into his bum. It stings a little bit, but subsides quickly. The injection is meant to stimulate Harry's eggs so that more than one egg will develop at a time, and his bum cheeks have bruises all over from the past few days of taking the hormone.

"Sorry, baby," Louis apologizes and pulls Harry's boxers and pyjama pants back up, rubbing his hips softly. Harry groans and stands up straight. He reminds himself that all this pain will be worth it. He is on different medications to prevent premature ovulation and to prepare the lining of his uterus.

Only one more shot in the bum with the hormones, and then he will be taking a medicine to mature his eggs instead, to get them ready for retrieval. Harry had to have blood tests and ultrasounds to make sure his eggs were developing and to track his hormone levels. The doctors had to track his cycle. All Louis had to do was jerk off into a cup. He had it easy.

"The egg retrieval is in two weeks, and you have to drop off your— your sample," Harry blushes, getting a bit flustered as he looks up and down Louis' body. Harry licks his lips; he definitely got lucky his husband was this attractive.

"Sweetheart, don't be shy. It's normal," Louis chuckles lightly. Louis has a fond expression on his face as he admires Harry. Louis wraps his arms around Harry and pulls him close. Harry hums, wrapping his arms around Louis' neck and hiding his face in it.

"It's part of making a baby. We're going to have a baby, Haz," Louis whispers in amazement and gently rubs over Harry's flat belly. Harry smiles up at Louis.

"I know," Harry smiles and kisses Louis' lips passionately before nuzzling their noses together. He hums contently as Louis continues to rub his hand on Harry's belly, his other hand still on Harry's hip. "I love you so much," Harry whispers.

"I love you too, so much," Louis whispers back and presses a kiss to Harry's temple. Harry smiles and presses a kiss to Louis' shoulder he then moves slightly, licking over Louis collarbone and making a small lovebite. He loves hearing the sound of Louis' quiet, breathy moans. Harry smirks and pulls off, swinging his hips as he walks away.

"Haz! You tease!" Louis chuckles and licks over his own lips, admiring his bum as he walks away. Harry's giggles are heard throughout the flat.