Family Reunion pt 2

*not edited liked every other chapter lol*
I opened up my eyes and the sun blinded me with her bright ass shine, making me squint.
I sit up and yawned looking down noticing Darien still sleep hiding his face in between the pillows and holding on my waist tight like it was a teddy bear.

I smiled down at him and checked my phone, seeing as I had 20 messages from my bestie I felt bad that I haven't spent a lot of time with her in the last month or so.
I'll make it up to her when we get back.
I replied to her texts

Me: Hey girl sorry I've been so busy I'm with Darien at his mom's house for a family reunion I'll make it up to you when we get back how about a sleepover and whatever else you wanna do? At 10:30 am
I see that she read it and she was typing
...
...
..
Audreyboo: it's okay and yes well have a movie night and I'll think of what I wanna do later and call n tell ya kay, and have yall fucked yet?? At 10:30 am

I laugh
Me: hoe no were not dating yet were taking it slow and we won't fuck well make luv
At 10:31

....
....
Audreyboo: alrighty missy I'll call you later I'm goin on a lunch date with The dude I told you bout member Steve
At 10:32

Me: ight luh ya
At 10:32
Audreyboo: luh ya too hoe
At 10:33
I place my phone down and try to get up but Darien won't let go for nothing, "Aye boy wake up" I say attempting to remove his arms.
He smiles half way awake
"Nooo stay here" he mumbles
"Nooo let go I gotta pee" I replied
"Ughhhhh," he says letting go of my waist.
I get up to grab my bathroom bag and go to the bathroom, and pee, flush and wash my hands.
After all that I wash my face, brush my teeth and undress, I start up the shower and get in thankfully
Mrs.Jones placed towels and rags in here already for us to use.

I wash my body with vanilla and cupcake body wash and my hair with
Coconut and chocolate shampoo and conditioner.
I wash out my hair and turn off the shower, I grab the towel and dry off wrapping it around me and getting out.
I lotion down with vanilla lotion and spray some vanilla and chocolate perfume on.

I put my black and white bra and panties on , and my high waisted denim ripped jeans and my gold and black Not Your baby crop top.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Darien lazy ass still sleep, I shake him till he opens his eyes.
"You smell good, " he says pulling me on top of him
I laugh and remove his hands from my butt and get up.
"Why did you wash again," he asks
"Cause I wanted to," I said sitting on the bed
"And can you get dressed, " I say looking at him
"Can you get me dressed?" he asks cutely
"Yea," I say getting up and walk over to his bag and pull out jeans and a shirt.

I walk over to him and he lifts his
arms like a child I laugh, and place his shirt on.
I put his legs through the holes and pull them up he lifts his butt so I can pull them up all the way.
I button his jeans and my hands brush over his package.
I blush and he smirks "well there ya go "
"Thanks, beautiful, " he says and pulls me onto his lap attacking my neck with kisses.
I giggle trying to push his face away he sucks on my sensitive spot and I jump up out his lap.
"Nope lover boy" I put my black pumps on and walk to my purse.
He chuckles at me and puts his shoes on and walks towards the bathroom brushes his teeth and hair and walks to me.