Problem

The wonderful reunion was over, it been a little over a week and now we were saying goodbye to Darien's Family already.

I got in the car, putting my seatbelt on.
Darien got in the car and started it up. The car purred to life, and as soon as he put his seatbelt on, he backed out his parents' driveway and went on down the road. I fell asleep an hour into the ride. Before I knew it, we were pulling into his driveway. I woke up yawning and stretched out my legs. I look at him, and he gave me a mischievous smile staring at me with this unfathomable look that I couldn't decipher. "What?" I asked, he smirked and shrugged getting out. I check my phone and saw I had a text from Matty. I roll my eyes at them.
I'm sorry can we meet up

Lamari Please

Hello??

Answer

I put my phone anyway not responding to his texts. I get out and grab my bag. He takes it for my hands, and I walked up to his front porch steps.

He unlocked the door, and I walked inside putting my stuff down. I flopped on the couch, and Darien chuckled at me.
"Whats so funny, " I asked, "You're just so adorable, " he says in a baby voice pinching my cheeks. I slap his hands away. "Really," I say raising a brow, "yes really, " he says mocking my voice terribly. "I don't even sound like that," I say rolling my eyes.
"I don't even sound like that," he said again terribly impersonating my voice in the fun of mockery.

I will take my stuff, and leave you here chuckling by yourself. He holds back his last laugh and comes over wrapping his arms around me. He lays his face in the crook of my neck," I'm sworry" he says his voice sounding smothered.

I try to get up he hugs me tighter, I smile kissing his cheek. "I'll be right back I gotta use the bathroom," I say as I detached his arms from around me, and walked towards the bathroom. I got in, did my business, washed my hands, and dried them off on the towel hanging up. My phone started ringing, and Matt was calling once again.
I answered it annoyed, " stop calling and texting me" I snapped as soon as the call connected.

"Lamari Pleaese take me back, I'm lost without you, I can't sleep I-I," he says slurring and hiccuping. I shake my head," Well whose fault is that" I ask venom in my voice.

I calm down, "If you don't take me back, I'll kill myself" he slurred. "Matt you don't have the guts to kill yourself, stop being sorry, and move on with life" I snapped.

One thing Matt never did was cry, and at that moment that's exactly what he started to do. I mean full on crying I almost felt bad.
Almost

"Lamari Please Give me another chance,
I won't cheat I promise" he slurs

"Matt doesn't promise such a worthy girl empty promises, don't cry on the phone like a baby, when you lost me from stupidity, don't call me drunk start crying and give bullshit" I replied and hung up the phone.

I walk out the bathroom to Darien, "everything all right " he asks, "Matt drunk ass self-called me, telling me Bullshit lies, and started crying" I say as I sit down by him. "I would cry too if I lost such a phenomenal girl," he says kissing my forehead and holding me. I half smiled at that, and we ordered Chinese food.

While we waited for it to arrive we watched a movie. We quietly watched the movie, and I questioned it the whole time. And Darien would tell me shh, and watch the movie. After about an hour into the movie, the doorbell rung.

Darien answered it and came back with Chinese food in his hands. He handed me my food and poured me a cup of wine.
I thanked him and ate watching the movie.
<><><><><><> <><><><><><>
After a few movies, I decided I'll go home, much to Darien's displeasure. He hugged and kissed me. "Text me as soon as you make it home, " he says. I nod pecking his lips and walking to my car that was dropped off at his house. The person gave me my keys as I thanked him.

When I pulled up to my home, I got this weird gut feeling but ignored it.
I finally got my bag up to the front door looking for my keys. I unlocked it and walked in turning on the lights. I dropped my bag and shut the front door locking it.

I got another gut feeling and grabbed a bat.
I quietly sat my keys down and crept upstairs. Someone grabbed my shoulder I screamed and turned around.
"What are you doing here Matt" I shrieked
He smiles "Taking back whats mine" he whispers. I try and hit him with the bat, but he pushes me into the wall and puts a cloth over my mouth. I feel him pick me up as everything goes dark. .......

Welp, I updated so
YAY
Lol anyway sorry I take forever to update for anyone who still reads this terrible book. Do please check out my other books if you want.
Anywho until next time Niyah Out ✌