{Chapter 5: Mixed Emotions}[Rewritten]

It was the next day and since I was technically off, Mr.Jones was taking me to see the Eiffel Tower. It was around 8 o clock since he bought me along to those boring ass meetings early. But all I had to was sit there and look pretty. Which he told me jokingly causing me to remind him about being professional. He laughed at me and waved me off to the couch In the corner.

I decided to wear a emerald greenish dress. I figured it'll be easier to get on than jeans, seeing as my ankle was broken. It hurt so bad and the pain medication barely eased the pain. Regardless I wasn't gonna let that hold me back, I don't know when I'll ever get an opportunity like this again.  I had a giant foot boot on my left foot and brown flats on my right. I felt ridiculous in it but I had no over choice but to wear it.

I heard a knock and grabbed my crutches using them as I managed to get to the door. It was a struggle since I never used them before this. I twist the door knob letting him inside and he smiled at me.
"I like this dress on you.." He says smirking causing me to squint my eyes at him.  What happened to being professional? I thought to myself and nodded," Mhm thanks." I replied back. He chuckled," are you ready?" He asked looking at his watch, it was nearing 9 pm and the sun had already set. He helps me to the elevator, letting me hold onto his arm to keep myself stable, as I was still getting used to my crutches. We get outside, his driver already waiting for us with limousine door open for us to climb in as he stood beside. He gave us a genuine smile and I smiled back. I got inside first and on the way there remembered I needed to tell Audrey what happened. I made a mental note to text her later on and watched cars pass us as we drove over to the attraction site.

We soon arrived, as it was really close to the hotel. I glanced out the window as he neared the Eiffel Tower.

I was amazed at how beautiful it looked glowing in the twilight night

I was amazed at how beautiful it looked glowing in the twilight night. We soon pulled up and Mr.Jones helped me get out the car. I thanked him softly and he smiled at me. It took a few minutes but before I knew it, we were in the elevator with a few other people mostly couples at this time of night. It was crazy that humans have evolved so much. To think we can now build these tall ass buildings is crazy. Architecture was a interesting concept but I never thought of it as a career for me. We reached the top and I made my way over to the edge with Mr.Jones help of course, I felt a little weird holding onto my bosses bicep. I could feel his muscles flexing under my grip as he guided me over to the railing.
I glanced down and gasped, we were so high up, but the city was lit up and looked breath taking. "Wow! This is definitely picture worthy." I say a small smile on my face, as I pulled my phone out my purse and held it up snapping a picture.

I posted it to my Instagram with the caption,"I never wanna leave this beautiful city 🌃 😍

"I never wanna leave this beautiful city 🌃 😍." Mr.Jones laughed at me," it is beautiful huh. I felt the same way my first time coming here. This is why I love traveling, for the experience and obviously the sites." He said staring Into my eyes making me shift a bit uncomfortable. His eyes were so intense, I felt like he could see right through me. The green and blue were fighting for space eventually mixing together in certain areas of his orbs. I noticed light golden specs scattered around as-well. My face heated up a bit as we stared each other down, Ive only been working with him for a week, yet he was staring at me like he knew me my whole life.

 My face heated up a bit as we stared each other down, Ive only been working with him for a week, yet he was staring at me like he knew me my whole life

"Uh so can we get something to eat after this... I'm starving." I say looking away and still felt his stare on me before he looked away. "Sure. Anything you have in mind?" He asked leaning against the railing and I thought to myself before shrugging. "It doesn't matter to me. I'm not a picky eater." I reply as I stared down at the lit up city below us. The people looked like little ants and a few people were at the bottom taking photos and what not. Awhile later we were back in the limo heading back to the hotel for room service. Since most restaurants in the area were starting to close up for the night.

I sat down on my bed and slipped my flats off right when I got into my room. Mr.Jones was ordering a late dinner for us. The whole day we were stuck in long meetings about the fashion show coming up. I almost fell asleep a few times, so when he told me we were going to the Eiffel Tower, I was excited. The food took about 30 minutes to arrive and we both ate in a comfortable silence. Once I was done I throw away my trash and glanced at my boss. He was looking at me again and I rose a brow," Can I have my face back." I joke causing him to blush lightly but still had a smirk on his face. "Sorry. You're just breathtaking. Way better than any Eiffel Tower." He teased me and I rolled my eyes.
"Professional remember?" I tease back and Mr.Jones  laughed standing up and walking to me. He had a few inches on me, being around 6'3. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.  "Good night Lamari." He whispered then left my hotel room leaving me very confused.