{Chapter 4:Paris and other things}[Rewritten]

My alarm blasted Beyoncé again, like every morning. Monday was the ring the alarm, Tuesday was Sorry, Wednesday was Kitty kat, Thursday was Hold up, Friday was single ladies and so on. I had put rollers in my hair last night and took them out my hair. I separated the curls twice and fluffed out my hair. I then pulled on a "black girls are lit" dress and some comfortable slides. My toes were painted yellow, it looked real pretty against my dark complexion.

I heard a honk from outside, 30 minutes later and it was 4:30, like he said

I heard a honk from outside, 30 minutes later and it was 4:30, like he said. I grabbed my suitcase and purse and made sure my phone and such were in there. I locked up my home and made my way over to the limousine. Mr.Jones was sitting in the back on the phone. His driver grabbed my suitcase placing it in the trunk for me. I thanked him the got inside the car. I pulled my seatbelt on and rested my eyes, as the man drove off to the airport. We soon arrived there and got out. Before I knew it I was high above the clouds on Mr.Jones jet. I was pretty excited but played it off. I got comfy in my seat laying it back and drifting off to sleep, since we'd be on here for about 7 hours.
......................................................................

I woke up, awhile later to Mr.Jones shaking me lightly.
"hmm" I say half way asleep still and rubbed my eyes.
"What would you like for lunch" he asks. "anythings fine" I say yawing.
"Okay. But don't complain when you get something you don't like ," he says chuckling and I nod to sleepy to care.  He tells the flight attendant what he wanted and what I was getting as well. 30 mins later, and she comes out with 2 big plates on a tray, placing a plate in front of me. Which smelled delicious, I glanced down at my meal seeing: a brownie, baked potato, peas, a bread roll and a stake with a gravy or I think gravy. He had a plate with bacon wrapped in this bread with mashed potatoes and Snitzel placed in front of him. I dug into my food after I prayed "Mm this is so good" I say and he smiles at me. I raise a brow but don't question it. I watch out the window quietly the rest of the way and listen to my music on my phone. 3 hours later we finally landed and I get up stretching.

We get off the jet and he walks to another limo I follow. He lets me in and then gets in as I sit down. I buckled up and he texts someone me being nosy I look at the name Rosco. Whos Rosco I wonder sitting back in my seat. We pull up to a hotel which was very big and beautiful at that. I got out and we walk to the desk he checks us in, getting us our room keys. He hands me my key card to my own room , which was right across from his. We go onto the elevator and ride up to the top floor. We get to our rooms and I walk into mine putting my stuff away and plopping on the bed. When I tell you that damn room was nice, it was got damn nice!Like a room Beyoncé would be in.
The room had a high up, king-sized bed with blue covers and purple hearts, the room also was painted a light shade of purple. There were big windows that looked over the city and it was beautiful. From a distance, I saw the Eiffel Tower. I have to go see that before we leave I thought walking into the huge walk-in closet with a bunch of clothes, shoes, and accessories. I gasp in awe, there's no way in hell in touching any of that. I already owe Mr.Jones for his suit, I thought to myself. I look into the bathroom and there's a huge bathtub and a glass shower and also a jacuzzi. The bathroom just finished off this hotel room perfectly.