{Chapter 1: First Day!} [Rewritten]

Ring the alarm
I been through this too long
But I'll be damned if I see another chick on your arm!
Don't you ring the alarm
I been through this too long
But I'll be damned if I see another chick on your arm!

My alarm blasted in my ears through my phone speakers as my eyes opened slowly. I shielded my eyes from the bright morning sun. I yawned and stretched sitting in my queen sized bed staring at the wall for what seemed like years; before realizing I was gonna be late on my first day on the job. I hopped out of bed luck being on my side today ( note the sarcasm) as my foot was tangled up in the comforter causing me to fall face first into the carpeted floor. I cursed untangling my foot and rushed over to the bathroom( yes I was limping.)

I ran the shower letting the water warm up while I stripped out my sports bra and shorts. I grabbed my toothbrush and squeezed a generous amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush beginning to brush my teeth. I glanced at myself in the mirror, I was a bigger girl. Wide hips, plump ass and some belly in the front.
Though I felt ugly at times....I had my days where I felt like a African goddess with my beautiful full lips, chocolate skin and my lovely kinks. Me and her got along half the time, we're not going to speak of the other times. Another thing I felt insecure about at times is my height being thick was one thing, being tall another but both? You're just asking for trouble. I was around 5'10, and finding clothes for a thick tall girl was a struggle on it's on. I discarded the thoughts and finished brushing my teeth stepping into the shower.

I grabbed my African sponge squeezing one of the many soaps I had this one being one of soap and glory's onto it. I began to quickly wash making sure I cleaned everything before stepping out lathering on Bella Noir Melanin body oil over my dark skin enhancing my skins natural glow. I added a little of one of the many body butters I had and walked over to my closest deciding on what to wear. I decided on a long sleeved black button up and a pencil skirt with heels making my normal 5'11 height to 6'2. I fluffed out my day two braid out and made my way downstairs not having time for breakfast. I grabbed my bag making sure I had everything I needed and keys walking out to my car.

I drove over to a Fashion Magazine Company called Sassy where I was to work as an assistant to Mr

I drove over to a Fashion Magazine Company called Sassy where I was to work as an assistant to Mr.Jones the owner and CEO of the company. My best friend Audrey informed me he always got what he wanted no matter the cost. I just hope I'm not working for a rich snob I'd lose my job just as fast as I received it.
I parked my purple Mercedes Benz I got for my 20th birthday and get out my car. Grabbing my purse I drop my keys inside my purse and walk into the building.

I go to a lady at her desk and she smiles at me and says "Good Morning how may I help you?". I look around in aw then reply " I'm new here im Mr. Jones new assistant" She looks at her computer typing something and says "Mrs.James am I correct?".
I nod a yes and smile she nods over to the elevator and says "Room D546 on the 7th floor". I walk to the elevator and go to the 7th floor and walking out I look for room D546, and I see rooms D540, D542, D544, D546. I walk to the room and knock on the door I hear a man say come in. His voice was deep and authoritative making me slightly nervous as I pushed the door open after turning the handle.

I see him staring intensely at his computer typing something up important I assumed. He contuined typing a awkward silence making me even more uneasy before finally speaking to me turning his intense electric blue eyes on me giving me flashbacks to my interview with him.

"Please sit Ms.." He glances down at my resume.
"Ms.James. I have a few questions to ask you." He continued staring deeply into my dark brown eyes making me shift in my seat. His eyes were so blue..My thoughts were interrupted as he asked the first question. And it wasn't your typical question which caught me off guard making my nerves bad.
"If the company was going bankrupt and you had one project to bring it out of debt. What would it be?" He asked not breaking the awkward eye contact we had as I tried to avoid his eyes as they weren't helping me think. "I uh.." I start to say looking away. He gripped my face lightly turning my face towards him once more," look at me when you're talking to me Ms.James." he scolded and I gulped nodding.....

"Morning nice meeting you again. I was pretty impressed with your resume but we need more than words and achievements on paper, so hopefully your actions match up. You are to follow the rules and anything I say goes. Got it?" He says firmly and once he spoke it snapped me out of memory lane and I nodded," Got it Sir." I say refraining from rolling my eyes. He may be gorgeous but I wasnt gonna let him walk all over me. I look at his face pink plump lips, intense light greenish blue eyes, sexy brown bed head and he has toned tall body. I could just imagine the six-pack underneath his shirt- Lamari get yourself together! My concious broke through my thoughts and I quickly looked away from him but it was to late. I could tell he noticed me checking him out. He smirked at me and said "let us keep our relationship professional" I gap at his remark,
Squinting my eyes at him. Yet you were the one touching on my face and flirting!

Bitting my tongue saying it in my head instead I nod and he chuckled at my facial expression giving a playful wink towards me before going back to what he was doing. I noticed a booklet sitting on what seemed to be my desk. The title read Company handbook. Guessing the rules are in this.  I turn through the table of contents seeing the company rules were on page 10. I flip there and begun to read the pages full of rules.

1. No back talk! Mr.Jones will not tolerate disrespect at all.

2. Don't break the rules! 3 strikes and you're out!

3.Be on time every morning dressed according to the attire stated in the dress code section of the handbook.

4. Keep a professional environment. We do not care to hear about what party or outing you got hung over at.

5. Do not bring your drama in the work place!

6. No Boyfriends/Girlfriends here during work hours!
Unless Mr.Jones has approved of it before hand.

7. No attitude.....
The list went on and on, well then, this will be a long week. I thought to myself. After reading the rules he gave me little tasks like getting him coffee and getting things from the printer. When I got home I kicked my shoes off heading up to my room and sat on the bed.
I definitely wasn't cooking tonight so Jamaican food it was. Once I was feed and showered. I enjoyed myself a few movies playing on TV before falling asleep.

*Mr. Jones is Matt Bomer THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING VOTE/COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME PLEASE AND READ MY OTHER BOOK CAT'S COLLEGE LIFE THANKS SO MUCH LUV YA *kisses* ~Niyah outtt*

Present Niyah here. Hellur!
Soo I'm starting to rewrite and edit these chapters
Changing things that don't fit or make sense.
Minor mistakes such as grammar and calling her the wrong name. Once I rewrite all chapters I will go through again to check grammar and such.