Truth

I ran fastly down the hall, my hands shaking at what I just heard

I ran fastly down the hall, my hands shaking at what I just heard .................

Wondering how Lamari got there lets rewind

Beep

Beep

Beepppp

______________________

"You've been struck by
A smooth criminal"
.....

Lamari's Pov

     We drove home in silence, I was quite thinking to myself a plan something to receive the justice  I rightfully deserve. We pulled up to his house, and Audrey pulled up right behind us. She hugged me tightly, I bit my lip trying not to break down right there. I shut my eyes and enjoy the warmth.

  We go inside and sit on the couch,
"So what  do you wanna  do ?" She asks me looking between myself and Darien.
"We need to figure out what happened, obviously that judge was corrupted," Darien says clinching his fists.
I nod in agreement, and Audrey keeps her cool.
Well tried she still had a deep frown etched in her skin.

"How  about  trying to find some  dirt on Matt maybe there are some victims  that were kept  quiet?" I say to them, Audrey nods then asks, "let us try searching his name, and see what pops up?".  I grab my computer and type in his name  Matthew Gregory  Wilkins and tap enter. 200 results pop up and One article catches my attention, I click on the website.

It was an article about Matt and his dad, my eyes widen
And I look up at them, they glance  at me curiously, "what is it ?" Darien asks. 

"Matt's dad is a cop," I say, and they both look at the computer shocked. "So daddy keeps his crazy ass out of jail huh," Audrey says pissed off.  I sigh getting frustrated just great I think. "We need somebody in the system to help us get dirt on Him,"Darien says.  
"Maybe That lawyer would help us,"I ask hopefully.
"I'll give her a call, "Audrey says walking out and calls the lawyer that helped with my case.

As we wait on her  I rest my eyes tired, Darien rubs my shoulders to calm me down a bit.  She comes back after about 10 minutes on the Phone.
"She agreed  to help  us, we're meeting  her at the police  station  tonight  her husband  works  there  and can help  us out with getting  Matts file," she says I stand up
"Finally some good news, " I say and We sit on the couch and Audrey tells us the whole plan.

After she finished explaining we waited for it to be time to roll out. I cooked dinner we ate and changed into darker clothes and headed over. We parked down the street like the lawyer said to and met at the planned meeting spot. My thigh was still a bit sore from that gunshot wound.   We saw my lawyer and snuck towards the back door.  She walked us to the file room where her husband was. Everyone was off tonight the station only 5 cops were there at this shift.
So we were in luck for once, We all piled into the room, and her husband greeted us and handed me his file.
I looked through it and saw all the girls and other people who he hurt similar cases to mine none of them got  Justice either.

I thanked him and he nodded and told us to hurry and leave.   We walked down  the hall and I heard speaking
I quietly listened to being the nosy person  I am.

"We need to hurry and get this case out the media "
A deep voice  says

"I know father, I actually  loved  this girl  the others  weren't  serious  but I loved this  one, so don't  threaten her or  anything, maybe make an offer  of a few thousands  she'll  keep  her mouth  shut" my eyes widen  as I hear  Matt speak

I started recording halfway through, " Son I don't
think that work we need to get rid of her like the others" his dad says. Darien and Audrey are mouthing for me to come on. Wait for I mouth, "dad maybe I can get her to marry  me, all I gotta  do  is get rid  of those  distractions, then she won't  say no I know  she loves  me to give  me 2 days pops" Matt says

I hear his dad sigh  " you have 48 hours then we're doing it my way" his father says after sighing.

I hear footsteps and panic,  I ran fastly down the hall, my hands shaking at what I just heard.

His way? Does he mean murder?
I think to myself and we pile in the car driving home.
I hold  Matts file tightly scared it might disappear.
We get back to Darien's house and I saved the Recording saving it and sending it to Darien and Audrey just in case. 

"We need these girls to testify against Matt and we're gonna expose that dirty cop and Judge, " I say still a bit frightened. Audrey drives home and I go shower and throw on Darien's shirt. I feel slightly dizzy and sick, Darien walks in quickly holding my hair as I throw up in his toilet. 
"Fuck," I say rubbing my throat as the pain started going away until  I threw up again.

*******************

Welp, I updated
And Now yall figured out all the fuckery going  on
How yall feel about that

Hmmm

Anywho
Thanks  for the love and support  yall
Niyahhh Outtt✌❤👅