Captured

......I felt the heat on my eyelids, I opened them slowly the bright sunlight sneaking through the curtain flashing my eyes instantly making me rub them. I yawned feeling dizzy and drowsy. I look around and realized this wasn't my house. I frown holding my aching forehead. I slide out of the unfamiliar bed and took felt the cold hit my legs. I wasn't wearing this yesterday,
a maid outf- Matt. Tears dared to come on my eyes, I heled them back, I was getting out of here and if I have to beat his ass yo do it to be. He's fucking crazy if he thinks he can just kidnap me and think I won't put up a fight. I looked around for anything of mine. Of course, he wouldn't leave my phone with me. I frowned down on the skimpy outfit he put on me.

"He's got to be fucking kidding me", I mumbled

"He's got to be fucking kidding me", I mumbled. Speaking of the devil Matt walks inside slowly and closes the door behind him. He smiles at me, and I calmly turn from him and grab the heel he put out for me thinking I'd wear them. I turned back to him glared hard and there the heel at him.
He caught it with the heel stabbing his hand. "Fuck", he cursed hand slightly bleeding from the cut the shoe caused.
"That's what the fuck you get kidnapping me, what the hell was you thinking" I yelled before he could say anything. I stormed to him and went to punch him but he grabbed my wrist before I could make any impact to his fucking face. He stared at me,"this was the only way I could get you back" he whispered sadly. I snatched my hand away and slapped him. The slap made a loud echo throughout the house. Matt held his face staring at me, anger slowly building in his eyes. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. "You will be mine rather you like it or not, I love you and I know you still love me no matter how much you deny it in your head"

"Your sure doin' a great job of winning me back, kidnapping me totally makes me want you back" I sarcastically said pushing him off me

"Your sure doin' a great job of winning me back, kidnapping me totally makes me want you back" I sarcastically said pushing him off me. "Now your gonna let me go home, and will forget this ever happened, you will not- " He cut me off with a kiss.
I pushed him back and wiped his nasty germs off my mouth. "fuck you Matt just let me leave" I pleaded. He smiled " I wish I could but then I couldn't have yo-", I cut him off by pushing him away from me," YOU won't HAVE ME AT ALL EVEN IF YOU KEEP ME HERE". I yelled getting pissed off, "YOU HAD YOUR FUCKING CHANCE NOW GROW UP, AND LET ME LEAVE" I continued yelling continuously punching his chest. After a few times, he grabbed my wrist, "I could have you know if I wanted too" he said smirking.
I kicked him hard in his baby maker and ran to the door and opened it.
He doubled over in pain. I ran down the hall and got to the stairs. I mostly tripped down the stairs but it made safely. I looked for the front door and realized this house had 3 floors. I saw the second set of stairs, and before I could run to it Matt tackled me down to the ground. We wrestled around before he got the upper hand and pinned me down breathing hard and glaring at me. "since you wanna run from me, and be a bitch Ill make you regret it" he said creepily. I tried to push him off but he slapped me still. Water filled my eyes, and tears fell down my cheek. His eyes softened but he still glared at me. He picked me up and dragged me to a room.
"And that guy you left me for who is it, Darien, huh," he said evilly.
"You leave him alone " I snapped
wiping my tears.
"Oh no Your gonna break up with him"
he says.
"I will do no such-" I stopped talking when he pulled out a knife and placed it to my throat. He smiled "like I said your mine Tamari".
.............. <><><><><><><>><>..........................

Later that day I ignored Matt all day, he had promised he wouldn't hurt me and put the knife away. He tried to get me to talk but I refused. "Tamari how many kids do you want"? he asked.
"nun from you" I snapped and got off the couch. He pulled me back,"I'm fucking tired of your mouth " he snapped and picked me up going up to his room again.
I slapped his back and tried to get done.
He held tighter and threw me onto his bed.
You gon' learn today Tamari, he got on the bed by me. I tried to run but he pinned me down. He pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. He smiled licking his lips. "please no Matt don't do this" I pleaded eyes watering. He showed me and kissed me, I didn't kiss back, and tried to fight him off.
He punched my stomach I cried out. He took that moment to slide his tongue into my mouth and explore my mouth. I bit down on his tongue. He yelped and punched me again. I cried out and he ripped off my clothes. He slapped my ass, pulled my hair and moaned as he slides his dick into me. I cried out in pain. I tried to fight him off again, and he held me down. He kisses everywhere and thrust into hard. I cried out loud he shed me kissing my lips to calm me down.
He stole my virginity

I cried harder as he came into me, he laid there on top of me satisfied. He kissed my wet cheek and whispered: "I love you Lamari".
.................................... ..............................................
OH SHITZOO
Welp that just happened Poor Tamari
What do you think gon happen hmm
will find out next time
Niyah out Peace ✌💕💔