Hope

Recap:
Ol buddy Matt got set up by the sqaud
Audrey  Darien  Lamari  Bella
(RIP Bella ☹) bringing the  police to his house  after  Lamari  pretended  to want his crazy ass back.
Matt attempting  to shoot Darien  missed  shooting Bella inside. They had her funeral, and afterwards Audrey  Lamari  and Darien  went out to eat then  home.

****************    ******** ***************

It was a few weeks  after  the  funeral,  the  big  set  up and life was normal  again

(As normal  as it could get after tragic shit)
I was making me and Audrey  popcorn  as it was girls night. The microwave  beeped  causing a loud echo  through the kitchen.
" Damn I wanted to catch it before  zero" i mumbled to myself, i must've  zoned out again. I walked over to the love  seat plopping down after retriving the popcorn  from the microwave.  Audrey took a handful  before  I could  even place the  bowl down.

I  laugh , and tune into Girls trip, I slowly sipped my water  as we watched the movie.  Audrey screamed as soon as the beautiful  chocolate actor  Kofi Siriboe
Came on the screen. " I'd ride his dick till the world ends " she says seriously and I bust out laughing at her remark.

 " I'd ride his dick till the world ends " she says seriously and I bust out laughing at her remark

" I'm  not even gonna say nothing because  Im faithful but damn" I say as we both  laugh. I wipe some tears from my eyes and grin at her.  She turns to me a identical grin on her face.  After the movie Audrey got even more drunk talking about our highscool days and why  the fuck did I date him exs.
I really missed hanging out with my bestfriend. The past 3 months have been hard, I was so close to giving up. Thats why i loved  Audrey to death she helped  me cope.

Darien especially has been my rock.
I love him.
I've  decided to keep the babies...I hope he stays by my side. 

I asked Audrey about me keeping them and she supported me fully, I'll  just  have to keep  how the baby  was  conceived  a sercet untill  it's old enough to understand.
I just wish the baby was  Darien's and not  Matt's, but it's  not the baby's fault  and Its alrady  growing  inside me.

I can't  kill it.
***********************

I woke up with  a enormous  head ache and groaned  rubbing  my forehead  trying  to ease the pain. Audrey was somehow  passed  out on the kitchen  table . I rolled off the  couch standing, and grab my phone off the kitchen Island yawning.  I noticed  a missed call from  Darien with  a few texts from him as well. I smiled  and noticed  it was 10 am.
I called him back waiting  for him to pick up.
He picked   up on the  3rd ring ,
"Hello Beautiful " his smooth  deep voice  said into  my ear.   I shivered  slightly  and smiled  happy to hear  his voice.

" Hey Daddy" Is what i wanted  to  say but  He'd rush over  here  quick  and I don't  have time for that so I instead  said.
" Hey baby, You at work?"
" yeah just proof reading  the newest  magazine " he replied as I heard him typing.

" Well Im heading  home , Ill stop by and we can have lunch cool....Also I have  to tell you something ?" I addrd and he chuckled " Can you come  naked  and Ill have  you for lunch..then you  can tell me " he teased and my eyes widened as my backed  tingled at his words .
" Darien don't  start" I warn
" Alright  Alright  Love." He said continuing  to chuckle.
" See ya later Dadd- Darien ." I say "correcting  myself  " and hang up  fast before  he could repsond.

I shoud not  have done  that but who cares.
I clean up Audrey and I's mess then head home to sleep off this headache.

***************

I walk into Darien  office  carrying  Chinese food  and sweet teas. I saw him writing  writing something   down  as I suddenly  felt  nervous.  I was going to  tell him about  keeping  the baby but  now I'm  second guessing  myself.  I'd  just have  to suck it up amd walked over  sitting  on his lap placing  the food down.
" hey I need to  tell you something " I say shyly  as he wrapped his arms  around  me.
" What is it babe" he  looked  at me concerned.
" I wanna keep the baby I know it'll  cause prob -" He pecks  my lips  cutting  me off.
" if thats what you wanna do we'll  work  through  it, It'll  be hard  at first  but I'll  get over  it that baby is half of you and Ill love it with all I got" he says and I tear  up not expecting  him  to say that.

" You're  a wonderful  human  been, I love you so Much" I mumble  as I hug him tightly.
He holds me close rubbing  my back to calm  me. I hold  him tightly  and  don't  let  go.

HEY Loves , There will be one more chapter  itll be long around 2000 words, and then after  I finsih  this  book Ill be working  on my other ones.  They're  will be a sequel  sometime  in 2018. I will post a snippet  of it before  then  though.
I'll  be working  on these books-

- One- Night  Stand (Not Published  Yet)

Insecure  (Published)

§uperfluous (Published)

The Waffle Girl & The Pancake  Boy ( Unpublished)

Killing  Sanity  (Unpublished)

Mind of a Suicidal Sucker (Unpublished)

A Thick  Chick's Continuing  ( coming soon 2018)