Great Escape

I laid awake on his bed, sweat all over my used body. I looked to my left and noticed Matt's absence. I felt so tired, I rubbed my tired eyes and started to tear up again. I slide out the bed and got in the shower. I washed off his kisses, and where he touched. Scrubbed till my skin turned red. I kept scrubbing but the memory wouldn't fade. I broke out in a loud cry, and slide down the shower wall. Pulling my legs to my chest, and hiding my face in my lap, and I cried.

After feeling sorry for myself, I turned off the shower dried off, and put my old clothes back on. I peeked out to see if Matt was there, and saw he was still gone. Heres my chance to escape
I thought to myself and walked out of the room. I limped a little as I walked down the hallway. I tiptoed downstairs and walked to the kitchen a grabbed a knife.
I hid the knife in my pocket and made my way to the second set of steps.

I saw him around the corner watching T.V. my eyes widened in panic. I crawled and hid behind the counter by the second kitchen on the 1st floor.
I noticed the front door and crawled slowly to it. Matt was knocked out sleep, I quickly unlocked the door, and opened it slowly. A loud ringing noise goes off. I run out the door as soon as Matts eyes open. The alarm was on
I facepalmed myself mentally and run as fast as I could. I could hear Matt Catching up to me. I pulled out the knife and prepared myself.
He tackled me to the ground and heled me down. He luckily didn't notice the knife in my hand and glared down at me. I tried to shake him off me, but he wouldn't move. I rose the knife to his shoulder, and quickly stabbed him to times deep. He yelped in pain, I pushed him off me. He pulled a gun out from his pocket and aimed at me. I rose my hands in surrender. He shot at my leg, I fell to the ground screaming in agony. Tears fell from my cheeks, the pain was unbearable I couldn't stop screaming. I threw the knife at his eye. He winced not yet dead. He fell back breathing heavily. I started to crawl away holding my wounded leg. I ripped a piece of my short off to cover the wound. I wrapped it around it making a tight knot. He begged me not to leave him, I noticed his phone fell by my foot.
I grabbed it and called 911.
" Hello 911 whats your emergency?"
"HELP I WAS KIDNAPPED MY EX BF I'VE been SHOT"
"Ma'am Where are you "
"I don't know "
"Stay on the phone so we can track your location ma'am"
I nodded as my eyes got heavy, I looked at my thigh and saw that blood had seeped through the cloth.
"Ma'am ...ma'am are you there"
My eyes closed and darkness surrounded me.

******************Welp umThings got better?Lol no okayWell anywayTamari Got fucked up but she escapedSo yay her Niyah out😗✌✌✌✌✌

******************
Welp um
Things got better?
Lol no okay
Well anyway
Tamari
Got fucked up but she escaped
So yay her
Niyah out
😗✌✌✌✌✌