have a nice sleep?

after music, i had science. i wasnt good at science but i scraped along. michael was also in my next class so he walked with me. i wrapped my arms around my torso to close myself off and i kept my head down to avoid looking at people so they wouldnt realise who i was and what happened to me. michael asked no questions, but his 6 foot tall build towered over my measly 5'7" and he kept looking at me with his light brown eyes. despite the fact i wasnt looking up, i read his body language. he was slightly faced towards me and he had hunched shoulders. i hugged myself tighter knowing i was receiving unwanted attention. i felt a soft tap on my shoulder and flinched, alot. "woah, im sorry hals, i just wanted to tell you we're at science now." michael apologised. i looked up at him for a split second, tears prickled my eyes and i urged myself not to cry. i held the floodgates back and blinked them away, walking into science.
"oh you must be ash-" the teacher started before i cut her off.

"its halsey" i said coldly and quite rudely.

"sorry, halsey" the teacher emphasised halsey too much. it pissed me off but i let it slide. "you can sit next to michael." great, twice in one day(!) i walked over to my seat next to michael.

"you know, they say that once is a chance and twice its fate" he whispered in my ear, and then sat up straight, winking at me. i started crying a little bit and then i couldnt stop them coming, i stormed out the room into the deserted corridor and curled up in a corner and pulled my legs up to my chest. the sobs just kept coming and noone came, thankfully. i just sat there emotionless, after i had run out of tears. "im sorry i made you upset," someone told me. "i didnt mean to, its just, youre so pretty and i dont know how to act around people." he rambled. i looked up and it was michael. he held out a hand for me to grab but i didnt take it. i got up and grabbed my phone out my backpack, checking my appearance. i looked like a mess, so i pulled out my eyeliner and redid the wing. "you look fierce" michael told me. i smiled weakly and my empty eyes met his, i turned away instantly and looked down. i walked back into class and thankfully noone was staring. i got back to my seat and lay on the desk trying to sleep. ring! ring!
i jolted awake and nearly fell off my stool from the suddenness but michael caught me. "have a nice sleep?" he asked. i pretended to look angry but a small smile creeped onto my face. "oh my god." he said. i looked at him, my eyes wide with surprise "you like fall out boy too? YES!" i laughed at his stupidity. he was cute, at least he made an effort. "so, halsey, as its break time and youre new, would you like to hang out with me and my friends?" i shrugged my shoulders and slinged my backpack over them. "c'mon," he gave me a cheeky smile "youre coming anyway." he didnt grab me by the arm or anything, so i stood next to him and nodded.

we walkes outside into the covered area, which people called the street and right at the end of it, there was his group of friends. "guys, this is halsey, shes new," he told them, then faced me "halsey, this is luke, jack, ashton, bryana, calum and mali koa"
"hey halsey," they all chirped. i waved at them awkwardly. "how comes you dont speak?" i think bryana asked me. i hugged myself and tried to blink back tears once again. "oh no, im sorry halsey!" she got up and hugged me but i kicked her in the gut and walked off angry. i heard footsteps behind me.
"halsey," it was michael "are you okay?"

-+-+-+-+-
authors note: chapter 2, guys what do you thinkk? :))

vote++comment, i love reading your comments alot ((:

ily guys

-anny'xo