little bitch

school was the same as always, except after that night me and michael were more affectionate and stuff. people started to notice the sudden affection but didnt question it.

we got back to mine after the long monday at school and we lay on the sofa cuddling until ruby came home, shortly followed by robin. they were going on a date tonight so me and michael had the house to ourselves.

"halsey, ive got a new song for you to listen to."

"put it on!" i told him.

he ran to the laptop and typed into youtube.

'mrs potato head melanie martinez'

we danced around the eerie song and when we were tired we ordered pizza.

we listened to the whole of her album and the pizza delivery guy was terrified of us so he just gave us the pizza.

we ate the pizza and danced at the same time.

"michael i feel sick!" i shouted.

he ran and turned the music off and then ran to my side. "shit, halsey are you okay?" he rushed.

"i feel lik-" i cut myself off and ran to the bathroom before collapsing on the floor and puking all over the floor.

michael came and sat next to me, rubbing my back gently. hushing me and holding my pink hair back.

"thanks," i choked out "i owe you one." i told him, completely out of breath.

"halsey you dont owe me anything for being your friend." he told me calmly as he helped me off the floor and carried me to my bedroom. "rest up, im gonna clean up your bathroom and buy some icecream for you or something."

i nodded gently and tucked myself in the covers.

-----

i woke up an hour later to hear michael shouting. "jesus ashton! why are you such a fucking idiot!" he screamed. "no nothing excuses what you did, why the fuck would you poison her?"

poison her? did ash poison me?

"i swear to god, put one of the others on the phone before i come over and castrate you." he hissed viciously. "hey luke, come over with everyone but ashton. i dont wanna see his fucking face right now." he paused for a moment. "yeah, im at halseys house, shes asleep right now, she was puking up so she went to rest. okay bye luke, see you shortly."

i sneezed, loudly. and if that didnt alert michael i was awake he must be deaf.

he ran to where i was at the bottom of the stairs cupping my face gently.

"you okay baby?" he asked tenderly.

he had never called me baby before oh.

"the rest was all i needed, i feel so much better now. what was that phone call?"

"ashton was being a little bitch, he infuriates me."

"when doesnt he?" i asked sassily. "okay, lemme go freshen up and ill be back in a minute." i skipped off and showered quickly.

i threw on a large tee and trackpants as it was boiling in my house.

when i went downstairs i was met by the group except ash.

"wheres ash?" i asked, genuinely curious.

"hes um..." luke started. "got work to do."

everyone looked at him and then shrugged, looking really unsure of himself.

"halsey, what happened to your arm?" jack asked.

-------

hey guyss,, sorry for not updatng in forveEr but i had writers block and i didnt know what to write.

this was kinda a filler but its like preparing for something bigger in a few chapters time!

lol ily guys, so sorry for the long wait! i might update this weekend as i have a good idea for next chapter.

-anny'xo