you fucking skunk

i woke up groggily and michael was snoring away next to me. really loudly. i didnt have a nightmare, my bodyclock made me wake up early. goddamn. i nudged michael gently and whispered "wake up." no reply. "you fucking skunk, get the fuck up." no reply. "fall out boy are in town" he jolted awake and i laughed at him.

"where" he said. i carried on laughing i couldnt get words out "you little bitch," he said faking hurt "youre so mean to me!" he pretended to have a mini strop. he decided to tickle me a little and i laughed louder. he suddenly stopped and he looked upset. "fuck" he muttered.

"mikey, whats wrong?" i asked him. he looked at me with sad eyes. "mikey..."

"hals, i touched you. you said not to touch you," he said quietly. "im so sorry." he was nearly crying, i hated seeing people cry. i gently put my hands on his face and wiped his tears away, i tilted his head up so he was looking at me.

"michael, its okay. i didnt feel under threat or scared. im okay." i told him in a calm voice, hoping he would stop beating himself up about it. i wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. he hugged me back, his large hands resting on the small of my back. i pulled away but still had my arms linked around his neck and his hands had moved to my small waist. we were looking into each others eyes, me staring into his bright green, him staring into my dull hazel. his eyes flickered to my lips several times for a split second and then made eye contact with me. i bit my bottom lip gently and i heard him moan.

"fuck it," he said and he crashed his lips to mine. his lips were plump and knew what they were doing. i didnt however, ive never been in a situation like this before: wanting to kiss the person kissing me. i loosened up a bit and let my lips relax, molding to his and moving in sync. one of his hands moved from my waist to the back of my head, and the other snaked around the back of body, pulling me closer. my hands moved down to his torso as we carried on kissing. he fell backwards so we were laying down and i was on top. i lightly grazed my fingers over his abs and let my hands rest on his neck. i broke the kiss for a moment, straddling him, he then crashed his lips back to mine. he bit my bottom lip, and i opened my mouth for him. our tongues moving in sync. i felt fluttering in my tummy and i felt something press the inside of my leg, i chose to ignore it and i carried on kissing him. his hands then moved down and he cupped my ass in his hands. i knew my ass was big, but his hands were too and they fit perfectly on my ass. ((im sorry that was weird??)) after a while, the heat died down and i was lying on him, my head resting on his chest, directly on top of his heartbeat. it was beating really fast. i smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "you have that effect on me..." he told me. my eyes suddenly went wide, fuck.

"whats the time?" he asked. i pointed to the clock cos i was too scared to speak. "are you okay?" i nodded.

"yeah im fine, why wouldnt i be?" my voice about to break.

"that was amazing, youre an amazing kisser. ever done that before?" i shook my head.

i had, but it wasnt willing.

and it certainly wasnt right.

-+-+-+-+-

authors note: tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100+ READS GUYS! ILYALL

Im writing this at 1am, but idk when im publishing and i cba to edit it so sorry for the mistakes if there are any.

follow someweirdchik and read her book because shes an amazing writer!!

ill start updating weekly on either fridays/saturdays and ill try to stick to the update schedule. you might get cheeky midweek updates if i have time!

sorry this chapter was so short!!

ily guys!

-anny'xo