stop staring you pervert

im sorry for last chapter, so this chapter will be nice + fluffy (dont lose hope in me) and there might be bad smut idk.
-
i woke up with michael spooning me and i snuck out his grasp quietly. he stirred in his sleep and i went to shower.

i stared back at my reflection and saw my face was red and puffy. i stripped out my clothes and stepped into the shower and scrubbed myself clean trying to wash off the shame and embarassment from earlier.

the warm water cascading down my back making my pink hair stick to me relaxed me in the weirdest way. i started humming second and sebring to myself (classic shower tune) and switched the shower off. i held my towel around me and walked into my bedroom to find some clothes.

as i was rummaging through my underwear draw i heard movement from my bed. i turned around and squealed kind of loudly, i completely forgot michael was there.

he woke up, confused and very tired and then smirked. he looked awfully cute.

what. halsey no. hes your best friend!

i pushed those thoughts away fast.

"nice view." he said.

"stop staring you pervert." i rolled my eyes. "go back to sleep."

"im awake now and i dont wanna miss the show." he pouted. "anyway, i wanna take you out tonight."

"like a date?"

"its only a date if you make it a date. but no, class it as hanging out with a guy of the opposite sex who likes you and wants to take you on romantic dates then fuck you till you cant walk." he shrugged it.

wait what. he likes me?

i didnt know what to say to that, he just told me he liked me.

"lemme get changed then we can go?"

i nodded, still dumbfounded and confused at what to say. i put on my underwear and my clothes, i decided on a matching black lace set (i dont know what hes gonna try, i might as well be prepared!) and my usual oversized tee and leggings.

he came out the bathroom looking flawless.

halsey stop.

"ready?"

"lemme grab my phone and purse." i grabbed it off my dresser and grabbed some money from my purse and tucked both the phone and the money into my bra. i looked up and noticed mikey staring at me. "what? i have no pockets and boobs are just as good!"

he chuckled to himself and opened his mouth to speak, but he looked down and started to shake his head. he looked so adorable, i just wanna pinch his cheeks and squish them. i just wanna kiss his plump lips.

wait. i wanna kiss mikey? oh my, ew! hes my best friend nothing more. he doesnt the feel the same. but.. he said he liked me earlier? im so confused.

we left my house laughing at the fact my boobs were my official pockets. he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. "where do you wanna go first?"

i shrugged my shoulders. "surprise me."

he ran off and pulled me along with him. we were running along the empty street at eleven pm laughing our heads off.

we stopped outside a diner that looked like it needed a revamp as soon as possible. we walked in, the smell of grease and coffee hitting us instantly. michael went and sat in a booth, it felt like he came here often.

"you want the usual mikey?" the waiter behind the bar yelled.

"no ben, im with a girl tonight, be a gentleman and be a proper waiter for once!" he yelled back.