demon baby

i got home after a few days after the drugs had gotten out my system and ruby and robin decided that one of them needed to be in the house at all times when im alone to avoid this happening again. i unwillingly gave in.

i invited michael to stay over, he practically lived here now so he had brought all his things over and was living out his suitcase.

i was gonna get the rest of the crew over today and were gonna binge watch american horror story while ruby and robin go out. so thats what i did. i sent a mass text to the whatsapp chat we have telling everyone to come over and bring alcohol.

within the next hour, everyone had come except ashton.

"i think tate and violet are relationship goals." luke spoke out.

"yeah because killing your girlfriend is what a completely a healthy relationship. just like fucking her mum and making her spawn a demon baby." i said sarcastically. everyone laughed at my comment.

the door swung open and revealed an angry ashton with bloodshot eyes and holding a whisky bottle in his hand.

"where is she?" he roared.

"halsey go upstairs, tae and mali go with her!" michael whisper yelled.

we scrambled up the stairs frantically and ran into my room and locked the door.

"i saw the bitch run upstairs!" he shouted and then followed us, his voice was boomy, as were his steps and he came to my door.

"leave her alone you dick!" calum shouted. "what has she done to you?"

"the more important question is what hasnt she done?!" he yelled. "ashley you fucking bitch open this door or ill shoot you through it!"

i let out a witheld breath and reluctantly opened the door.

he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me with him.

"ouch!" i yelped.

everyone was rushing after ashton and I shouting 'let her go!'

"guys! its okay! ill be back, i need to talk to ashton alone. i know why he wants me." i told them somewhat calmly. "michael i love you." i was the last thing i could say before i was being shoved into ashtons backseat.

two faces turned around and grinned at me scarily.

"long time no see ashley." one of them snarled.

"mum? dad? why do you want me again?"

"we never finished what we wanted to do and ashton here has been keeping an eye on you." my mother said in a fake voice.

"ashton i remember you, you were the one who helped them earlier! i cant believe you!" i cried.

"attempting to take your life twice because of your 'new parents' is bad ashley."

"it wasnt because of them, its because of you, you pricks! let me go!" i cried.

"we're gonna do what we should've done 6 months ago."

i gulped loudly and ashton seemed completely unphased by this all.

"ashton please," i begged. "this isnt you."

"ashley you dont know me, none of you guys do."

"please ashton, im begging you." i said, my voice barely a whisper, tears filling my eyes.

he looked at me and he suddenly looked different. he looked sincere.

'im sorry' he mouthed.

the car stopped suddenly and my parents got out and came around to take me.

"cmon ash," my father said. "you werent like this before." he cooed.

"yeah that was before you fucking raped and abused me, youre a fucking monster." i spat at and then on my parents.

"youre a fucking bitch!" my dad spat then threw my to the ground, kicking my gut.

ashton just stood there.

"darling stop!" my mother said. "not in the middle of the street. wait till we get inside."

my dad walked off and unlocked the door to the place i was kept captive for months.

my mother followed and ashton picked me up.

"ive called the police, they'll be here in a few moments." he whispered.

my weak body was limp in ashtons arms, my torso bruised from the beating.

ashton ended up carrying me in and then placing me in my room and then locked my door.

"help will come." he told me. "ive got to go explain to the rest of the group. bye halsey." he hugged me gently and left.

-+-+-+-
a/n: ok 1k reads?? thats fucking craazyy!!!!

ily guys soo much for reading wow thanks.

anyways,, this is like one half of a chapter but im gonna finish the book in a few chapters and maybe write a sequel if theres enough interest/people willing to read it!!

love always,,

-anny'xo