The House

Squid's pov:
When we made it to the house there was already a car there. I recognised it. It was Stampy's car. That means Netty would be here. The feeling of dread came back to me.

We walked up to the door and knocked. Netty opened the door, I looked at Tom and his face and his face was already going red.

Tom's pov:
When we arrived at the house I was shocked, Squid told me it was big but I wasn't expecting this.

The house was beautiful it had plants growing up the sides and it was massive.

I looked at Squid expecting to see him doing what I was doing, staring at the house in aw, but he wasn't, he was looking at the car that was already in the driveway with the same worried expression as he had had at the train station 5 hours earlier. I decided to ignore it and focus on the holiday.

We walked up to door and knocked. Netty answered. No one knew but I had a secret crush on Netty. I had decided I was going to use this holiday as a chance to ask her out.

"Hi guys. Stampy and Sqaishey are in the sitting room so, believe me, you don't want to go in there" Netty said giggling.

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me forward into the kitchen. I felt like my face was about to burn but I was happy.

Netty's pov:
I opened the door to see Squid, Ash and Tom. Tom was my best friend but I was worried he wanted to be more than friends. I have had two boyfriends before the first one, Stampy banned me from seeing him, but the second one, Nathan, Stampy was even more angry and Nathan got hurt. Not too badly, it was only a black eye and a nose bleed but Stampy told me if I got another boyfriend he would be hurt much worse and I didn't want Tom to get hurt.

Anyway I was glad to see them as Stampy and Sqaishey had been in the sitting room together since we arrived and I did not want to go back in there.

I grabbed Tom's wrist and pulled him into the kitchen. When I turned around I immediately wished I hadn't done that as Tom's face was bright red and he was smiling so much it was slightly creepy.

I decided I needed to start a conversation so I looked at Squid who usually took the roll of leader with stuff like this and told him he couldn't count.

Ash's pov:
"Squid you can't count!"

Tom Sniggered.

"There is eight of us and only seven bedrooms" Netty explained, "someone will have to share".

I glanced at Tom and his face lit up as Netty said that, I was sure he must like her. I looked at Squid and he looked worried, I was sure he had told me that Stampy was really over protective of Netty when it came to boyfriends. No wonder he was worried.

"We will have to work out who will share when Lee and Amy arrive and when Stampy and Sqaishey have stopped... doing whatever they are doing." Squid said laughing.

Netty's pov:
There was a knock at the door and Ash went to open it. When he returned Lee and Amy were following. When I saw Lee a plan formed in my head.