Swimming

Netty's pov:
I could feel the tension between Lee and Tom so I decided to suggest something to do. "Lets go swimming in the lake!" Me, Lee and Tom went swimming but Squid and Ash went to explore the garden. I really wanted at least one of them to come swimming because if Tom did anything to Lee I knew I wouldn't be able to stop him. Tom was a really strong swimmer but I knew although Lee could swim he wasn't the best.

When we got to the lake all three of us ran and jumped off the jetty and into the lake. Things seemed to be going well, I thought that maybe Tom had forgiven Lee. But I was wrong Tom started to swim out into the lake where it was much deeper. Me and Lee followed, when we caught up Tom lunged at Lee. I screamed, Lee didn't fight back. I knew it was for two reasons: the main reason was because he didn't want to hurt Tom but it was also because he wasn't a strong enough swimmer to be able to do that. I tried to grab Tom but he was too strong. I turned around to see Squid diving in to the lake. Squid was also a strong swimmer so I knew he would be able to stop Tom. Squid grabbed Tom and pulled him off Lee who started sinking Tom had knocked him out. "ASH!!!" Squid screamed to Ash who was standing on the bank. "Mate, I can't" Ash yelled back. Squid was struggling to hold onto Tom so he couldn't do anything to help. I had to get Lee, I dived under the water and tried to pull Lee to the surface but I wasn't strong enough. Suddenly I heard a splash and two arms grabbed me and started pulling me to the surface. I tried to scream but I couldn't. The last thing I remember before I blacked out was hearing another splash and seeing someone dive down to get Lee...