The End

Squid's pov:
I woke up in an extremely bright room. I could just about make out Nicole sitting on the edge of my bed. Wait, NICOLE!!!! I ignored the pain, sat up and hugged her. I soon realised I was in the hospital, again! I could see Stampy in the bed next to me. He and Sqaishey were kissing. "Eww!! Get a room" I laughed at Stampy's expression changing from surprise to anger to excitement at me being awake. "I'm sorry. U can do it too," Stampy said gesturing to Nicole. I looked at her and we leaned in and kissed. I could see Stampy continuing with Sqaishey and I just decided to enjoy the moment.

I was soon let of hospital and we went back to the holiday house to pack and then leave. We said goodbye to everyone, collected the dogs and me, Nicole and Tom went home. Nicole had to drive as my arm was back in a sling.

Ash and Amy, Stampy and Sqaishey and Tom and Netty were still together and so were me and Nicole. And I hoped it would stay that way.

Ok so that's it. Sorry it was a short chapter but there wasn't much to say.

Also my new story will be called "Accidentally Adopted by iBallisticSquid" I know that there are a lot of story's about getting adopted by Squid but I promise this one will be very different.

As I said last time if you want me to do a sequel to this story then comment your ideas and stuff. But that's all I have to say, so for now it's goodbye with this story and hopefully some of you will read my next story. The first chapter should be out tonight.

Goodbye and thanks!