The Truth

Squid's pov:
I woke up to see Amy still asleep on my chest. I tried to get up without waking her up but while I was trying to move her head she woke up. " Squid I need to tell you something." I sat back down next to her. She started to cry. I put my arm round her and asked her what was wrong. "S..Squid I...I'm sorry. It's all my fault." I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. "I told him where she was." I suddenly thought I realised what she was talking about. I stood up pulling my arm away from her. "Are you talking about..." She nodded slowly. She stood up and walked towards me. "Squid I'm so sorry." She said. But I didn't care. IT WAS HER FAULT NICOLE WAS GONE!!! I pulled the cupboard in Amy's room against the door so nobody could get in. When I was done with Amy she would wish that she never lived. I started walking towards her, she backed away into the corner of the room and started screaming for Netty and Ash. I kicked her in the leg then punched her in the stomach. I didn't want to hit her in the head as it would knock her out so she wouldn't be able to feel the pain. I heard banging on the door and I could hear someone that sounded a bit like Ash screaming at me to open the door. I started to kick Amy wherever my foot found a place. She was curled up into a tiny little ball with her arms over her face and her knees tucked up into her chest. Suddenly I heard a loud bang and then a massive crash. I was pretty sure it was the cupboard falling over. I was about to give Amy one last final kick when someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me over. It was Ash. He had so much hatred in his eyes that I knew it was no longer worth staying here. I stood up. And walked up to Ash who was now stood in front of Amy. I stood so close to Ash so our faces where less than two inches apart. Ash didn't flinch. "Don't worry, I'm gone." I said too Ash while looking him right in the eyes. I walked out of the room past Stampy, Lee and Netty. Netty looked almost as angry as Ash. When I walked out into the hallway. I walked past Sqaishey and Tom. I couldn't bear to look at Tom's face. I knew he would be hurt by what I had just done. I started to walk down the stairs when Tom said, "You don't have to leave Squid." I didn't even turn around I just said, "Look after the dogs." And I walked out the front door.

I was walking down the path when I heard running footsteps behind me. I waited for someone to punch me but instead, they pulled me into a hug. It was Tom. He said "Amy told us why you had done it and she told all of us to forgive you. Ash hasn't yet but the rest have." "They may have done but I will never forgive myself" I replied. I couldn't believe what I had done to Amy. She was one of my best friends. "Squid please come back. Then you can make what you did right." I was wondering how I could make what I had done right, when Tom said, "By apologising to Amy," like he had read my mind.

When we got back to the house Tom asked where Amy was and they said she was in her room with Ash. I walked in to see them kissing. As soon as they realised I was there they broke apart. "Amy I'm really sorry." I said walking towards them. Ash stood up and pushed me against the wall. "Yeah you should be." He had his arm against my neck so I couldn't breathe. I could hear Amy screaming. I knew I could easily kick Ash and he would let go but something was telling me that I deserved it. I started to feel dizzy and I saw Tom and Stampy run in. Stampy pulled Ash off me and Tom ran to catch me as I fell. He put me on Amy's bed and I could see Amy crying next to Tom. My dizziness started to go after a few minutes so I said while smiling,"I think we should stop playing violent video games," Tom just laughed but Amy threw herself at me and hugged me so tight I was scared I was going to be suffocated for the second time today. "Amy I'm so sorry for hurting you like that," she said it was fine and really it was her fault. "Have you figured out where Nicole is?" Amy asked hopefully. "I don't know the exact location but I reckon she must be in Huddersfield somewhere." I had realised that I couldn't spend all the day crying if I wanted to get my Nicole back. "Wait, Amy, how did you contact Keith?" I hadn't thought of this before. "Urm, I found him on Instagram and then DM'd him." I suggested that we look through his social media sites and see if we could find any clues to where he might be. "Just to let you know, I will come with you but I won't help you." Ash said looking straight at me. He wasn't scared anymore of getting hurt he just wanted to protect Amy.