Target Audience

Another important thing when you write a story is your Target Audience.

When you create the story, you think of the people who could search for your story. Ask questions to yourself like "Who will read this?" "Which country will my story flourish?" "Would my friends be interested?" "How about strangers?" "Is my topic really for my target audience?" You need to brainstorm and think about it.

For me, my target audience are all the girls in Wattpad because I believe there are more girls reading stories in Wattpad than boys. There are girls who love to read love stories, school life and mostly vampires. Those types of stories are very common. If your story is about biology or mathematics, very few will read them. If you try to make love story, I cannot guarantee everyone will read them as well. You have to consider the ages of your characters and what they are trying to do. If it is all talk then no one will read them. If it is quite erotic, I'm sure that people from ages 18 and up will be very delighted to read them. 

Imitation is very common in china. Everyone can do it as long as you don't copy it. you can give it an upgrade or change it. We don't want to be filed with plagiarism. You can imitate phrases from famous stories like 50 Shades of Grey and Twilight or make one of your own. Example, you can write something like "The taste of his mouth..." "The feeling of his arms wrapped around my body." "I felt the heat of his..."