Passion for Writing

Thank you to my friend "MadiHunGrembi" and "My Late Teacher" for inspiring me to write this chapter.

Passion is defined as a strong and barely controllable emotion or an outburst of strong emotion.

So many writing blogs say, "If you want to be a writer, go for it! Follow your passion!" 

Steve Jobs once said, "You've got to find what you love... the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking and don't settle."

I had a teacher who died at the age of late 20s. She was so young. Her passion to teach was so great. Considering she has cancer, her will to work and to support her parents was unimaginable. She had two jobs, one as an accountant and her teaching job. All of us loved her because she was so kind and always happy. That's because her passion is to her job. She loves it and when she is happy, the people who she shares her knowledge is also happy.

We all know that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Every time we write good stories, we don't receive good comments. Sometimes, these comments hurt our feelings. Sometimes we are too sensitive. Sometimes, we feel so bad about it that we just quit. It's just a challenge in life. We must overcome this obstacles so that we could end up as a happy person.

If your passion is for writing. Then, I would say "It is good for you". Your work would become more enjoyable, the stories become more interesting and improved. A good story, gets good readers. If your passion really is for writing or if your dream is for writing, then go for it! Don't let other people stop you. They might only be jealous of your work. It's nothing personal.