Chapter 1: The Beginning of (What was Supposed to be) The Perfect Summer

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to Rick Riordan, the creator of Percy Jackson. Also I do not own any of the songs that are mentioned in this story. Full credit goes to their rightful owners.)

UPDATE! AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE READ!
   Hey everyone! First I just wanted to say thank you for reading this story! In 8th grade I would sit down at my desk every Sunday morning and write the next part. As you can see (or learn as you continue reading) I am terrible at proof reading, so if you see a grammar mistake or something doesn't make sense that was 8th grade me. Please be kind to her. 
   It has been many years since I was an 8th grader (which is terrifying to think about) but I would just like to say the reason why I've kept this unhinged story posted is because people actually seem to enjoy it. That being said please, please, please be respectful in the comments to others. I still get emails about comments and if you are disrespectful to someone, I will delete your comment without hesitation. 

Anyways, I'm done ranting. Enjoy the story and remember to treat people with kindness!! 

Kaiya ⭐️🐠

I hit it! I hit the baseball! Although the ball went back to the pitcher and hit him in the unmentionable spot.

"Ohhh" my family and I said. "Percy are you alright?" Mom called out, trying to hold back a laugh.

"Yeah Annabeth, I'm fine." he called back

"Sorry Dad." I said. "I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright," He said cutting me off. "Mistakes happen." Dad smiled at me.

Yeah compared to some of the mistakes I've ever made, this was just a minor mistake.

My name is Kaiya Jackson, yes, I am an offspring of Percy and Annabeth Jackson. I live in New Rome during the school year and come to Camp Half-Blood during summer. I have TWO OLDER TWIN BROTHERS. Their names are Aiden and Quinn. And yes they can be a pain, but I love them anyway.

I am defiantly my father's child. About a month ago, a guy ran into me in the hallway at school (I'm positive it was on purpose) and a near by water fountain exploded. I tried to tell the principal I don't know how it happened. And I really don't! I can't control water. I can breath under water but I can't control it. Dad helps me with controlling it but I still can't get it. He says I will and I hope he's right.

About two weeks ago during my writing class-which is kind of useless because most demigods that go to school have dyslexia so they are never going to need the skill to write- my teacher asked us 'the question of the day' and today's question was "if you can go to any planet what would it be?" My class mates talked among them selves. Then one guy called out, "I'd love to visit Uranus!" And trust me he didn't say it how it should be said. About half the class laughed, including me. Long story short the teacher got mad and sent everyone who laughed to the principal's office to talk to our parents.

After the meeting, Mom gave me a smack upside my head. Not hard of course. She got the idea from a tv show we both watch. Her and I smiled at each other and laughed after she hit me. As we walked home Dad turned to me and said, "I would have laughed too." I smiled when he said that. "I know you would Percy." Said Mom "I know you know I would wise girl" Dad smirked at Mom. Mom kissed Dad on the cheek. Most kids would go, "Eww Mom, Dad gross!" But I don't mind neither do my bothers.

"I would call that a foul ball," Quinn said. "Well she did hit the ball and it never left the outside of the diamond." Aiden said back. Mom couldn't hold in her laughter any longer. She started cracking up and elbowed them both in there sides.