Chapter 13: Powers

(I do not own most of the characters in the story. Most of them belong to Rick Riordan, the creator of Percy Jackson. Also I do not own any of the references I may make during this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

Kaiya ⭐️🐠

When The Argo Three pulled up to Camp Half-Blood ,I'm not sure if demigods are screaming because they see a flying ship or Typhon is attacking the camp once again.

The five of us jump off of the ship before it fully touches the ground. Everyone immediately gets out their weapon of choice. I use my sword for big battles, so I uncapped my sword and run to find Tony.

Everyone else leaves the area and goes to Jacob and Steven, who are standing side by side. Tony runs up behind me. I yelped, jumped up, and almost killed him.

"Whoa there aqua girl!" Tony says putting his hands up in the air like I'm a police officer.

I roll my eyes, grab his hand, and yank him toward the others.

The nine of us (Tony,Emma,Steven,Chloe,Daniel,Jacob,Chuck,Andrew and I) stand in a half circle facing Typhon.

"Dumb demigods," Typhon says, "You cannot defeat me without a god."

"You're right!" Chloe yells. "But we can distract you." 

I look over at Steven, Jacob, Tony and see them all grinning. Okay happened, I say to myself.

Typhon lets out a yell and empousa come out of the woods and walk right into Camp Half-Blood. What happened to the barrier? How are they getting in? I look at the others and they all look like they have the same questions.

The empousa run straight toward us and everyone gets ready to fight.

Tony lights his hands on fire, Emma gets her bow and arrow ready (She's been working on her skill on The Argo Three and she's pretty good at it) , Steven, Andrew, and Jacob get their daggers ready, Chuck raises his metal baseball bat, and Chloe, Daniel ,and I raise our swords.

I pray to all the gods above before the first empousa comes right for me. I slashed my sword and she turned into golden dust.

I remembered my Dad and his problems with the empousa and I couldn't help to smile and think about my bothers going to Goode High School.

Camp Half-Blood is filled with the screams of campers. As soon as I kill what was maybe  my twelfth empousa I look around at my camp and tears start to form in my eyes.

Campers running around, screaming, injured, dyeing. Almost everything is on fire. Typhon is chasing demigods, looking like he is having the time of his life, while his monster cheerleading friends are killing us.

I start to see demigods disappear,again. This time it looks like the Dionysus kids. Where is Mr.D? I see the girl that Aiden blushed when he looked at her disappear.

What is going on! I want to scream. I keep killing empousa and most of them look to be gone.

When they are all gone, the nine of us meet up in a circle.

"What are we going to do?" Emma asks.

"We need to defeat him already!" Daniel says.

"But how?" Chuck says.

"Demigods!" Typhoon's voice booms. We all turn around to see the giant standing behind us. Juno di Angelo and Nico di Angelo are standing behind Typhon looking ready to attack.

"NOW!" I hear Will's voice.

Juno creates a nasty storm and Nico summens the dead, casing the Earth to spilt open right under Typhon's feet.