Chapter 16: I'm Sorry

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to Rick Riordan, the creator of Percy Jackson. Also I do not own any of the other references I may make in this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

So Kaiya is my friend's name and Kayia Jackson is a little bit based off of Kaiya. I found out today that I've been spelling it wrong. Her name is Kaiya not Kayia. Oops. Anyway I am going to go back and look at how many times I typed Kayia and change it to Kaiya. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Kaiya ⭐️🐠

My dream from last night blazed threw my mind like a fire. It brought tears to my eyes when I woke up this morning but the tears didn't put out the fire.

My lip quivered. "Bob?" I said to the Titan calling me Percy. I remembered the stories Mom and Dad told me. About Bob, Small Bob, Tartars.

"How has Percy been!" Bon smiled and threw his arms around me.

I didn't wrap my arms around him and he looked at me. "What is wrong?"

"I'm not Percy." I said slowly. I thought I was about to start crying. My dream was coming true. I quickly looked at the others.

"What?" Bob looked upset. "Then who are you? You look like Percy Jackson."

"He's my father." I said.

"Percy has a child?"

"Three."

Bob looked hurt. I suddenly felt really bad. Dad told me how Bob turned on him when he realized that Dad never visited him in Tartarus. The only reason Bob came back was because of Nico. Nico kept Bob company while in Tartarus. Bob wouldn't know about Me or my brothers.

"Who are you." Bob asked again in a slightly unhappy tone.

"Kaiya Jackson." I gulped. I don't know why I was scared.

"Meow." Small Bob said.

"Ahhh." Emma yelped as she jumped into Chloe's arms. "It's said meow."

"Well it is a cat." Chloe laughed.

Small Bob came up to Chloe's leg and started purring.

Emma let out a little cry.

"Emma it's a cat!" Chloe laughed even harder.

"That is not a cat." Emma said.

Everyone started laughing at Emma.

"Bob is sorry about Small Bob." Bob said. He walked toward Emma and Chloe and picked up Small Bob ,who starting purring right as Bob placed him on his shoulder.

"Can I put you down now?" Chloe asked Emma.

"Oh yeah." Emma laughed. "Okay."

Chloe basically dropped Emma.

"Chloe!" Emma yelled.

"Sorry." Chloe said. She did look sorry. At least I thought she did. I could never tell what that girl's emotions really were because of her oversized sunglasses.

"So," I started saying. I really didn't know how to talk to a Titan. "What's up?" I asked Bob.

Bob pointed up to the sky. "The sky is up." He said.

Daniel starting laughing. "I say that all the time to Jacob." He then looked upset. We didn't know if everyone back at Camp Half-Blood was back.

"Yes the sky is up, but what I meant was, what have you been up to?" I asked.