Chapter 20: Juno's past

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to Rick Riordan, the creator of Percy Jackson. Also, I do not own any of the references I may make during this story. Full credit goes to the right full owners.)

{[<It is no longer February in this story. It is now March, the last day in March :)>]}

Nico💀

"Papa!" I heard a yell come from the outside of my cabin. It was Juno.

I knew right away why she was calling for me.

When Juno was little,and when Will and I first found her, she always looked like she was scared that something might happen. The first night we brought her to Camp Half-Blood she stayed in the Hades cabin,the Hermes cabin ran out of space. I remember her screaming in the middle of the night. I jumped out of bed and confronted eight year old Juno. A couple minutes later she fell asleep in my arms.

When Juno was claimed by Zeus, she was thirteen, she started sleeping in the Zeus cabin by herself. Jason might have been there but that meant nothing to Juno. Sure they were step siblings but Juno was shy. One night she cam running into my cabin saying she had a nightmare. She kept having nightmares every night after that, and she has never told me what any of them were about.

When she was fifteen she stopped running into my cabin say she had a nightmare. She told me they stopped. But tonight, when she banged on my cabin door, I knew she was lying.

I hopped out of bed and quickly ran to the door. I saw a crying Juno.

Her face was pale and her white pixie cut her was a mess. Her blue eyes were red from crying. She looked like when I first saw her ten years ago.

Will and I were walking around an old town looking for unusual things. Chiron told us there was a powerful demigod there. We looked every where, when we saw a white head look at us from behind a dumpster.

"Nico." Will elbowed me and pointed to the girl.

Juno backed up when we walked toward her.

"It's okay." Will said. "We aren't going to hurt you. I'm Will and this is Nico."

Juno looked at us. "Im Juno." She said softly.

Will looked at me and I knew what he was thinking. She was the demigod.

"Juno is there anybody at your home like your mom or dad?" Will asked.

Juno shook her head. "I live here with nobody"

"Nico please." Will begged. I knew he wanted to adopt Juno and bring her back to Camp Half-Blood, but I couldn't say no.

"Fine." I said. "But first can we make it her look less like a dumpster?"

"Juno whats wrong?" I asked her.

She stepped inside my cabin and fell into my arms. Just like old times, I held and confronted her.

"Juno," I started to say. "Are you going to tell me what your nightmare was about this time?"

Juno looked up at me. The redness in her eyes were going away. "He's gonna die,Papa."

"Who?" I was confused as to who she was talking about. Juno doesn't really talk to any boys at Camp Half-Blood. She doesn't really talk to anyone.

Juno bit her lip. "Daniel." She started to sob.

Why was Juno dreaming about Daniel? She HATES him. At least I thought she did.

"Juno-" I started to say but she cut me off.