Chapter 11: Chloe's Joke Should Have Blasted Her Out Of The Sky.

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to Rick Riordan, the creator of Percy Jackson. Also I do not own any other references I may make during this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

(Hey guys! Do you mind doing me a favor and reading my friend's story? It's called "The girls of Olympus." By unicornsarefeminist. Thanks! )

Tony 🔥🌑

"Hi Fireball." I said to my little sister. She giggled. "What's so funny? Huh? Huh? Huh?" I poked her stomach every time I said "huh."

She giggled even more. I couldn't help but to laugh at her.

"Look who is being a good big brother." Mom said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"What? Uh no. Here take her I was just watching her laugh." I said giving Leea to my Mom. "I don't know why but she likes to grab my hair and yank it as hard as she can."  As if on cue Leea grabbed one of my curls and yanked it. "Ow! See what I mean!" I looked at my Mom.

"Well she is part Leo." Mom laughed.

"Yeah that's why she's a little fireball." I bopped my head around, like a girl's, and looked at my sister. She giggled.

"This kid laughs to much." I said poking her little baby arms. Mom laughed.

Our conversation got more serious. "Have you heard anything?" I asked my Mother.

She looked at me and I could see in her big  chestnut eyes that she didn't want to tell me. She didn't want to see my chestnut eyes look down at the ground and  look sad.

"Tony," she started saying, "you know none of us have heard anything. Even the Jacksons. They must be worrying sick not knowing where they are." I did feel sympathy for the Jacksons. They were good people who were living a good life, until that stupid prophecy Rachel said.

"Mom?" I asked. She looked at me waiting for what I was going to say. "If Apollo is still cleaning up Olympus because of his  punishment, then how did Rachel say the prophecy?"

Mom looked off in the distance. "She has said it before." She trembled over her words. "A long time ago, before you were born, she said it. And for about twenty years every demigod has been worried out of their mind thinking the prophecy was going to start. Eventually everyone forgot about it. They went back on to their lives and then Rachel said it during the camp fire that one night and everyone knew, it was starting."  Leea started crying. To be honest I wanted to join her.

Mom tried to get Leea to clam down. "Here ,Mom," I moved my hands toward Leea. Mom gave her to me and she cried in my arms.

"WAAAA!" I yelled in a funny voice to Leea.

She stopped crying and giggled. "Mom she's laughing again!" I said in my silly voice.

I saw Dad walking toward us. "Hello family." He put his arms around Mom's waist and kissed her cheek.

"Dad!" I said. "There is a wittle tiny baby here and and me. I recommend you stop." I said still using  silly voice.

"Yeah, whatever." He laughed. "How is wittle tiny Leea?"

"She laughs to much." I said as Leea grabbed my curl and yanked it. "Ow! And she has a problem grabbing my curls." She giggled and waved her arms around. Her tiny hand became on fire. "Uh oh." I said and blew it out.

"Well whose ready for lunch?" Dad said.

We walked over to the mess hall and ate lunch when I thought about Kaiya.