Chapter 4: "Huh?"

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to Rick Riordan, The creator of Percy Jackson. Also I do not own any of the songs that are mentioned in the story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

Sammy 💎🐘

I hope Mr.D stops calling Jacob "Wheat Boy." The poor kid was called that all night by Mr.D. He wouldn't leave Jacob alone!

After dinner we all headed to the camp fire. "Sammy!" Mom said as she walked next to me. She talks to me about her trip.

"Sounded like fun." I said. I see a silver coin pop out of the ground and I quickly pick it up.

"What was that?" Mom says raising her eyebrows at me.

"Nothing." I say as I put my hands in the air.

"Sammy."

"What did I do?" I said trying to act like nothing happened. Mom doesn't know about the jewels popping up in random places. If she did she would blame herself and I won't let that happen. The worst thing in the world is seeing your parents cry.

At the camp fire Oasis is the singer tonight. He pretty much is "The Singer" here at camp. He has the best voice in camp. That kid. Oh my gods did he look so much like his mother. But he acted just like his Dad when it came to pretty much everything.

He started playing his guitar, which is always right next to him, and started singing Ho Hey by The Lumineers.

The girls from the Aphrodite cabin started to sown. Which was weird because his mom is a child of Aphrodite.

At camp fires, I never sing. Why would I want to bring attention to myself as a gem pops out of the ground. Then the secret would be out.

After the song, the girl with brown, straight hair with the tips died blonde yelped.

"What's wrong?" Steven said with concern.

"My wrist!" Her wrist started smoking.

Dad jumped up and walked to her. He looked at her wrist. When it stopped smoking my Dad held up her wrist.

Mom got up and walked over to them.

"Emma Boyd." She said looking at everyone who was staring. "Is a child of Rome. Daughter of Apollo."

I could see her wrist. It had a sun and SPQR with one line. I looked down on my wrist. My mother and I had the same symbol as for Alex and dad had the same. Which is also weird.

Im just going to go to the conclusion that life is weird. Alex was nothing like Mom or Dad. Well she did somewhat look like Dad but otherwise that's it. That girl could act cray cray sometimes.

"Now that makes sense!" The girl with the short, dark red hair said.

"Isn't he is god of music?" Emma said.

"Yep." Alex said. "And your Roman not Greek. Which Apollo is still called Apollo in both."

"Huh? Wait you mean the Greek and Roman gods have different names!?" Emma said

"Emma we went over this." The girl with long ,wavy brown hair said while laughing.

"You know I forget things easily."

"That's what makes you Emma!" Steven said with a smile.

Percy🌊

The next day I introduced Madeline to Kaiya.

I don't know what it is but something about Madeline was different. She's like me in a way. Yesterday when her and I walked around camp I told her everything about being a demigod. Which probably wasn't a good thing because I think I scared the poor kid to death.