Chapter 3: Jackets stolen by Aphrodite.

(I do not own most of the characters in this story. Most of them belong to Rick Riordan, The creator of Percy Jackson. Also I do not own any of the songs that are mentioned in this story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

Kaiya ⭐️🐠

Piper grinned "I think you ,Steven McKen, are a child of Aphrodite."

(The morning of the day everyone left to find the demigods)

Tony walked towards me "Hey" he said.

"Hey." I said back in a annoyed tone.

"Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine today."

We walked to the mess hall. During lunch he came up to me.

"Hey sunshine."

"Don't call me that."

"Okay sunshine."

"Why do you keep calling me sunshine?" I said more annoyed and threw down my fork.

Everyone started looked toward us. "I thought is was pretty obvious, Sunshine," He said as he grinned. "I told you. You were just being a ray of sunshine today so I'm going to call you sunshine until you start acting like your normal happy self."

I gave him a fake smile. "That's pretty good ,sunshine," He said. "Just try harder."

The next night I got an unexpected visitor.

The door flew open of the cabin and I saw the outline of a large man. I reached for my dagger ,which hung right next to my bed at night, and my flash light.

When I saw the man's face I screamed.

"Uncle Tyson!" I yelled. "You almost gave me a great attack!"

"Sorry Niece Kaiya." He sat down at the foot of my bed. "Where is Percy?"

"Bailing out on me again." I said with a sigh.

"He doesn't mean too." Tyson said with a reassuring smile. He had my Dad's smile which was also my grandfather's smile. All three of them had the kindest smile I've ever seen.

"It's just that..." My voice trailed off. "He's always promised me things and usually that promise gets broken. Mom once told me that when I was a baby ,and we came here, Dad was going to walk around camp with me in his arms. But that never happened." I tried to hold back tears.

"I talked to Percy once and he felt horrible about the aquarium incident," A smile started to form on my face but I force it not to. I must admit that was a funny story. "Percy said he never wanted to make you upset again."

I started to cry. My Dad can't control theses things. He wants to hang out with me. It's just that he can't because he has to save the world first.

"Aw don't cry niece of mine. Percy will be back soon." Uncle Tyson gave me a hug. I started feeling better.

Two nights later my bothers did something dumb.

We were sitting at the camp fire. I was sitting next to Tony,he finally stopped calling me sunshine. Tyson was on the other side next to me. When I heard my brothers start singing.

"I can see what's happening" Aiden said

"What?" Quinn replied

Oh great ,there singing The Loin King. When I was younger we used to sing Disney songs when something happened that was like a Disney Movie.

"And they don't have a clue." Aiden says. Pointing to Tony and I. He thinks I can't hear or see him. Big mistake older brother.

"Who!"

"They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line."

I looked down at my hand and it was almost touching Tony's.

"Our trio's down to two." Aiden said holding up two fingers.

I got up and walked over to them.

"I can hear you both." I sang in the same melody. "You aren't very good at whispering. And just to let you know it's never gonna happen. You both get smacks upside your heads." And I did give them the same type of smack in the back of there heads that Mom gives me.

(Back to present)

I see Mom and Dad and they see me. Mom smiles and Dad waves. I can't help but to smile back.

Steven💓

"But I want my jacket back." I say to Piper. I knew she was also a child of Aphrodite.

"Yeah, I hear you. Mom also took my favorite jacket too." She smiled at me.

"Wow Steven," Madeline says. "I would have guessed Apollo."

"Yeah how'd you get Aphrodite?" Chloe asks

"Because honey, when you look up fabulous in the dictionary you'll see a picture of me."

Emma and Maddie start to laugh. "Figurs." Chloe said.

"Piper," Chiron said. "Can you show your brother around camp?"

"Sure. Come on Steven." She said to me.

"As for the rest of you." Chiron said to the others. "Percy show Madeline around. Jason show Chloe around. Annabeth show Andrew around. Leo you show Jacob around-"

"You seem cool." Jacob said to Leo cutting Chiron off.

"I'm not cool," Leo said. "I'm hot.

"Anyway," said Chiron. "Frank show Emma around. And Hazel show Daniel around camp."

An hour later Piper and I were sitting on the steps of the big house.

"So, Mom took your jacket too?" I said.  Piper nodded "And she never gave it back?"

"Yep. Well if you count it being replaced by a dress then no."

"When will this beauty magic come off?" I said messing with my hair.

"A couple of days," she said. "And I already tried that." She pushed my hand away from my hair and gave me a mirror. My hair looked great. It just didn't look like my hair. It was perfectly parted to the left side of my head.

Suddenly Leo and Jacob came running toward the Big House.

"CHIRON!" Leo yelled.

There seemed to be a glowing stick over Jacob's head. Everywhere he ran a spout of wheat went up. Was that a piece of wheat over his head?

Piper helped me up quickly to give Leo and Jacob space to run into the house.

I could here Mr.D laughing.

When they walked out Mr.D said "Come wheat boy. It's time for dinner.

When Piper and I went to the dining hall we sat down a the Aphrodite table.

"Hello everyone!" Mr.D called out. The glowing wheat thing was still over Jacob's head.

"This here is Jacob. He is a son of Demeter."

The Demeter table cheered and Jacob went to go sit with them.

Piper and I went to go get our food. After we got our food she said. "Follow me."

She lead me to a big fire where people were throwing there food into it.

"Throw in some of your food and say something to mom." Piper said as she threw in a piece of pizza.

Okay.... I did the same and threw my other slice in the fire and said to myself (and Aphrodite)

"Hey Mom. Thanks for claiming me. I'm happy that I finally know who you are. By the way. This tuxedo is nice and all but I would like my jacket back please. Thanks."