Chapter 9: The Lonely Library

(I do not own most of the characters in the story. Most of the characters belong to Rick Riordan, The creator of Percy Jackson. Also I do not own any of the songs that are mentioned in the story. Full credit goes to the rightful owners.)

Daniel💍

"Andrew?" Emma yelled. "How long have you been here?"

"About 15 minutes before you guys came on." He says.

Emma looked at Andrew and was about to say something, then Chloe came on.

"Hey losers." She says.

"If we're losers that mean's you're a loser too." I say.

Chloe makes a fake hurt face. Then Kaiya comes onto The Argo Three.

"Alright were are we going?" She looks at us.

"We need to find answers." Andrew says.

"Library?" Emma asks.

"That's a good place to start." Chloe says back. "Just where is the library?"

Everyone turns to look at Kaiya. "I don't know!" She says.

"Don't you live here?" I asked.

"No ,I live in New Rome during the school year and hardly leave Camp Half-Blood when I'm here."

"You live in Rome?" Emma looked at Kaiya in awe.

"New Rome, California, Emma."

"Oh."

"Can we just please leave already?" Kaiya says looking hurt. I could tell the sooner we left the faster it would be easier to say goodbye.

"Sure. Uh- Does anyone know how to fly this thing?" Chuck said.

"Leo taught me." Andrew says. "But I don't know where the library is."

"We'll sail around 'till we find it." Kaiya suggest.

Moments later The Argo Three sailed away for Camp Half-Blood. Kaiya didn't look back at Camp Half-Blood. I looked over the ship's bow and saw everyone leaving the area but Percy Jackson and Leo Valdez. They were talking to each other. Leo was probably talking about The Argo Three and its sailing. Percy was probably thinking about his daughter.

I saw Juno ,who you couldn't miss, and I wanted to call out to her, call her Cotton Ball, watch her amazing electric blues eyes look like a beautiful storm as she thought about what to yell to me.

                    ---------------------------------- ------------------------------------

------------ -------------------------------------- ---------------

"Are we there yet!" I yell.

"As soon as you see a library, yes." Kaiya said.

"Can I play some music?" I ask.

"Where are you going to play music from?" Kaiya asked.

"Uh-my phone- duh." I say holding out my phone.

Kaiya jumped up and grabed my phone. "Please tell me this isn't on!" She asks.

"Yeah it's on, I hardly ever turn my phone off."

Kaiya's eyes grew wide. She turned and threw my phone over board The Argo Three's bow.

"Why the heck did you do that!" I yell at her. "I've been saving up for months trying to buy that phone!"