• • 038 ¬

· · third person's pov ¬

the second the fourteen boys stepped into the station, all eyes grew.

"ya estamos aqui." jack announced.

in seconds, each boy had their hands and ankles cuffed. as they walked out the offices, they were blinded with camera flashes.

"jack, why did you turn yourself in?"

"dios de las drogas, como es que isiste esto y ya no acer drogos?"

microphones were ringing in his ears, but in his mind, all he heard was zee's voice. from, " candy?! no!" to "jack, are you alright?" it was all a memory to him. zee was his only good memory. the times they spend together, which were a couple.

the officers placed johnson, dillon, and jack in the back of the police car.

jack looked out the window which were again filled with needy paparazzi. he looked up at the sky and sighed.

"i love you, zee."

· · ¬

all he wanted was to rule the world. since his dad and uncle used to work with the greatest drug lords of them all, he grew up with marijuana and cocaine by his side.

he used to do any kind of rebellious action there was when he was ten years old in mexico.

his mother was absolutely beautiful. the most adored object in his father's life. until, he shot her one day. he shot her because she was sleeping with one of his partners.

jack was 14 when he left to colombia. his uncle and him left to the city of medellin. there, he helped his uncle in his restaurant.

he moved to the states to become normal and found some friends there. he found love as well, but that was a tragic love story that didn't work out.

until he met gilbert black. the famous drug lord of colombia. they became partners and made him big. his friends back from mexico came to visit him and he introduced them on how to smuggle cocaine to other parts of the world.

one day, he caught gilbert stealing his half of the money they got for transporting marijuana in venezuela. they departed and he took his group alongside with him and started their own business.

he became more famous and over topped gilbert by becoming the #1 most wanted in the world.

he lived a devastating life. he never had that one thing he was seeking for.

love.

until he met her.

but, love was too hard to handle with all the trouble he had in his life before. he couldn't trust anyone.

he hurt her because he loved her too much.

now, she's gone.

his love was gone, again.

i feel proud of this chapter. but, wad up, guies?

anywhoosies, byee.