• • 02 ¬

"why is skylynn here?" jack asked me, his jaw clenched.

"sh-she wanted to." i shuttered, looking down at the ground. he sighed.

"hey, sky?" she looked up from my shoulder to face jack.

"we're all gonna go out, so go get ready." he said.

"that's not gonna work, jack." she spoke, shaking her head. jack groaned. i set skylynn down and kneeled down to her.

"you know, i think jack has to tell me some adult stuff, so go wait for me in your room and we'll play once i get back, yeah?" i suggested to her. she nodded her head, frantically and ran outside.

i closed the door and walked closer to jack's desk.

"sit down." he said, sternly. i quickly, obeyed, stumbling a bit.

"now, i think you owe me an apology." jack spoke, leaning back on his swirly chair. i mentally groaned.

"i'm sorry for trying to steal yours drugs and all the trouble i've caused you." i apologized, looking into his eyes. i didn't want to repeat it again. i saw him smirk and i rolled my eyes.

"you can leave now, that's it for right now." he bluntly said. i nodded.

"oh, i almost forgot." he said, getting and walking to the bookshelf behind him. he pulled out a bundle of bills and handed it to me.

"give this to mahogany because you and her are gonna go shopping tomorrow." he said. i nodded and looked down, trying not to notice his eyes burning into me.

i felt his fingers wrap around my chin and lift my head so that we were staring into eachothers eyes.

"you look cute when you're nervous, you know?" i felt the blood rise up to my cheeks. his hand rested on the door, beside my face. he looked down at me lips before licking his own.

suddenly, a knock on the door, interrupted him. he groaned and opened the door.

"what?"

"HURRY UP! I WANNA PLAY WITH ZEE ALREADY!" a high-pitched voice screamed from outside. i lighty laughed and peeked out the door.

"there you are! c'mon! we're gonna put makeup on my brother!" she exclaimed, dragging me back into the her room.

"you're br-" i was cut off by a boy, about 14 years old, with the color nash's eyes, but lighter, sitting on the bed.

"skylynn, ca-" he looked up at me widened his eyes, gaping his mouth open.

"zee, this is my other brother hayes." skylynn said, patting his head. all he did was stare at me.

"hayes? hayes. HAYES!" skylynn yelled, poking his eye.

"OW! JESUS SKYLYNN!" he yelped out, running out the door. i looked down at skylynn before bursting out laughing. she giggled a little.

• • hayes' pov ¬

"fuck! ow!" i cried out, rubbing my eye. i clumsily walked downstairs and saw all the guys there, except gilinsky.

"guys! that-that girl that's gonna live here now, i just saw her in skylynn's room. guys, SHE'S FUCKING HOT!" i exclaimed. they looked at eachother before running upstairs.

we all entered sky's room and there was zee, doing sky's hair.

• • nash's pov ¬

damn, i don't remember her being this hot when i saw her earlier. oh wait, i was high.

• • dillon's pov ¬

wait for it, wait, wait, keep on waiting, wait for it......ZAAAAAYUM!

• • aaron's pov ¬

don't blush and hide your tent. fuck, i need some jack daniels and a blunt.

• • cameron's pov ¬

holy shit! i must be high or dreaming. either way, she's fucking sexy.

• • sam's pov ¬

damn, i know i sniffed atleast half a kilo, but that shit does have some side effects. shes's shexshe (lol).

• • johnson's pov ¬

these perverts are probably thinking some nasty ass things about the new girl. she's pretty, but not my type.

• • taylor's pov ¬

holy shit, dude. she fucking sexy. i can just imagine her in my bed and...

• • carter's pov ¬

if my mom was in my mind and seeing all the things i'm imagining right now, she'd be saying "CARTAH! DON'T DO DAT!"

• • matt's pov ¬

yaaahhs. yaaaaaaahs. yaaa-oops. hide your boner, matt.

• • jake's pov ¬

(in his announcing voice) in a world, things are growing, like my junk in my pants.

• • jacob's pov ¬

she seems nice. where's mahogany?

• • shawn's pov ¬

she's fucking beautiful. these sickass boys are probably thinking the nasties things in the world.

but she's gorgeous. i need to make her mine. she will be mine.