• • 05 ¬

after finishing breakfast with the guys, i looked around for mahogany.

i looked in each room, but she wasn't there.

i was about to knock on jacob's door, but heard foreign sounds. wait, moans?

"oh my god, jacob, f-faster."

i widened my eyes and backed away.

that was mahogany's voice.

i awkwardly walked into skylynn's room and tried to get the image out of my mind.

"hey, zee! can we go somewhere today?" sky asked, excitedly. "well, we gotta ask you're brother and jack. but, sure. i wanna go." i smiled at her. i picked her up and headed out. i practically ran once we passed jacob's room.

i knocked on jack's office door and waited for it to be open.

"who is it?" i heard jack bark.

"it's me, zee."

"and skylynn!"

the door swung open, revealing a furious jack.

"uhm, you know what? maybe another time. you must be really busy and all a-"

"skylynn, i need you to please go to your room or in the the basement or somewhere. please." jack pleaded. she put a confused face while i put on a worried one. i let her down and she walked out.

"sit the fuck down." jack growled. i plopped down in the leather chair, fumbling with my fingers, nervously.

"so, i have one question for you." jack tauntingly said, sitting infront of me. i kept quiet.

"i opened my deepest secrets to you, let you live, and just let you get close to my friends and you go around shawn acting, flirty. what type of slut are you?" i gaped with profounded wide eyes.

"w-what are you ta-" a sting of pain crossed against my cheek. i gasped and turned around to jack.

"don't you fucking lie to me, little slut. i thought you were different, but clearly, you're just the same as the others." jack sneered. i was holding onto my cheek as tears streamed down.

"please stop." i whispered.

"ah, so the slut begs." he coldly laughed. he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up, slapping me on the other cheek. he threw me on the ground, causing my wound to hurt a bitch.

"jack, stop! please!" i shrieked. he lifted his foot and kicked me right in the ribs, close to the wound. i cried out in pain.

"i should end with you once and for all." he mumbled before pulling a gun out. i tried to stand up, but miserably failed.

suddenly the door swung open, and someone tackled jack.

"SHAWN!" johnson's voice filled my ears.

i felt myself in someones arms and run out jack's office.

"it's alright, zee. you're safe." shawn soothingly said in my ear.

"are you fucking insane?!"

"i'm the leader! i get t-"

"i don't fucking care if you're the leader! right now you hurt zee who did absolutely did nothing and who you wanted to supposedly save and look, now you wannna kill her?! no one fucking understands you, jack!" johnson's voice boomed theough the the whole building.

i sobbed in shawn's chest, staining his shirt.

"shh, zee. it's okay, i'm right here. i'll protect you." shawn wiped my cheeks with his thumb.

"i-i'm so s-sorry for-r ruin-ning y-ou're guy's li-ife." i said inbetween sobs.

"don't you dare say that, zee. i am grateful that you came in my life and the rest of the boys lives. jack doesn't seem to see it." shawn told me. i faintly smiled at his kind words.

"thank you shawn."

my eyes started get droopy, sleep overcoming me.

"i love you, shawn."

• • shawn's pov ¬

"i love you, shawn."

i smiled like an idiot, as her mouth spilled out those melodic words.

i opened my mouth to reply and looked down, finding zee asleep. i smiled once again.

"and i love you, zee."

• • jack's pov ¬

"and i love you, zee."

anger fired in me, my heart clenching as they said the three words zee and i are suppose to eachother.

i stomped to my room and slammed the door close. i rested my head on the door.

"why can't you love me?"

poor jack. writing this at 12:30 rn. so tired but taking care of my little nephew. anywhoosies, byyyeee.