• • 012 ¬

awkward tour i'm in right now. because guess who's showing me the home?

jack.

"uhm, we have our own bathrooms. well, of course you already know that. it was a hotel."

he looked cute when he was nervous. i mean, no. what am i thinking? i have shawn.

"and, finally, this is your room." he said, opening the door.

i gaped my mouth open.

"no. this is too much. get me smaller one. i ca-" i got cut off.

"nope. can't do that. i would be such a hassle to move the clothes, again." he sarcastically groaned, slumping his shoulders. i laughed.

"fine." i huffed. he chuckled.

i turned around to look into my closet while jack talked.

"uhm, i'm the room across from you, shawn is on your left and aaron is on the right. uh-"

i turned back around and bumped with a heavy body, making me fall on the bed.

i opened my eyes and a pair of mocha brown eyes stung into mine.

"i'm sor-"

a pair of lips on mine interrupted my apology sentence. i stared at his now closed eyes. i followed him.

my brain was telling me "no, you have shawn." but my body was telling me "keep kissing him. he's hot.".

suddenly, the door swung open.

"hey, z-" jake was on the doorway with wide eyes. "uhm, sorry." he quickly muttered before closing the door.

jack took his hand off my hip and stood up. i fumbled with my fingers and jack rubbed  the back of his neck.

"i'm..i'm sorry."

"no, i-"

"no. it's my fault. i kissed you first. i-i'm gonna go talk to jake." he said. he walked out.

what the actual fuck just happened?

• • jack's pov ¬

i closed zee's bedroom and leaned on it, letting out a breathy chuckle.

i placed my fingers on my lips and closed my eyes. her lips were literally made from heaven. they felt like clouds. so fucking soft.

"yoohoo! finnegan!" a voice boomed in my ear. i snapped my eyes open and there was sam.

"why are you smiling like a fucking creep?" he asked, suspiciously.

he looked at the door and smirked.

"why are you touching your lips?"

"uh- uhm-erm.." i lowered my hand.

"you're falling so hard for this girl." he sighed.

"n-no i'm not." i lied. ugh, dammnit. i stammered.

"jack. stop denying it. everyone can see it. everyone." he informed me.

i bit the inside of my cheek, nervously.

"the way you stare at her. how you hugged her a few moments later. how you smile like a fucking idiot when she laughs. you like her, alright."

i shook my head. "i seriously don't know what you're talking about."

"you know exactly what i'm talking,"

"just don't do anything. shawn is gonna kill you if you do." he advised me.

"whatever." i said, making my way to jake's room. i opened the door to his room and peeked my head in.

"jake? can i come in?" i asked.

"yeah, sure." he answered.

he was laying on his bed, sipping on a beer bottle.

i layed down next to him.

i heard light clinking until a brown bottle appeared infront of me.

i took it and gulped down some of the refreshing liquid.

"jake. i just want you to know that what happened with me and zee was an accident. i just, i was too...it-"

"jack. calm down. i'm not mad or anything. i'm worried that shawn's gonna find out and kill your ass." he said. i chuckled.

"you see, zee turned into my sister in a sort of way. i have to protect her, from anyone. including shawn if he ever does something to her. i would hate to see her heart torn." he explained. i started tearing off the wrapper of the bottle.

"i understand." i simply said.

"thanks for listening jake. see you later." i walked out.

i walked to my room and pulled out a drawer. i grabbed the wrapped-foil, a card and the beer bottle.

"i just wanna stop thinking."