Steven Universe theory

I've been thinking, and what's Pearl's story?

We know that Pearl was loyal to Rose, and we know that she's not the only Pearl.

This was speculated, until confirmed in "Friend Ship"(I'm just a Pearl..."

Let's not forget "Sworn to the sword", where the following lyrics were sung:
Deep down, you know, that you weren't built for fighting...

Keyword:built

This further drives a theory of a gem hierarchy, the top being Diamonds, and the bottom being [Kindergarten gems]?

It's my personal belief that Pearls were meant to be stewards, gems that served for a single purpose, which is to serve others.

Pearl is, according to Jasper, just "Some lost, defective Pearl."

There is also speculation that Pearl isn't what she seems, just as many believe for Rose(which is an entirely different story).

One of these theories is that Pearl's made of gem shards.

How does it hold up? Pearl has many different abilities, such as the ability to walk on water, manipulation of sand, and the ability to create clouds.

Either way, Pearl was not meant to fight, and is a gem who clearly takes orders, and looks up to diamonds(remind me of this, please).

Rebecca Sugar has said: "We've learned so Mich about Garnet and Amethyst, so Pearl's the gem we know least about."

I thick Rebecca decided to momentarily leave that open so she had room to grow, something many creators do.

But back onto the topic of history, how much do we know about Garnet?

What do you think about these theories, and what do you think?

Credit to: @water23