As promised.

The other night, while I was thinking, I realized a continuity* errors in Steven Universe.

If you'll notice the above photo, you can see the "old timely people".  Notice Amethyst? As we can observe, she has long, flowing hair.

"Wow, I really like your hair!" - Amethyst, Story for Steven.

In this quote, she's admiring Greg's long hair, which influenced her long hair.

Wait, but, wasn't this in like, the eighties?

Also to be observed, she's tiny when she meets Greg. But in the picture, she's normal size.

Granted, this was before Story for Steven aired, so the idea may not have existed.

But let's check the possibilities.

1.Did Amethyst maybe get poofed? Not likely, she seemed to be young during the flashbacks.

2.Was it a different Amethyst? We know that our Amethyst is six thousand (6,000) years old. From On the Run, it sounds like she was running around the kindergarten for a while before she was found by the gems. This "picture" must've been taken mire recent then her birth, but before she was found.

3.Is Greg lying? There's been a lot of speculation that Homeworld came back, supported by this quote:

"I don't think so, buddy. They didn't last time they-"

After that, Greg tries to deny, saying that he wasn't there.

But what about his stories about the gems?

Well, some parts may be true, but others(like Amethyst?) Are made up.

There are about five other things, but I prefer these three.

My favorite, the third, gets a rating of four Amethyst's gem's out of five.

Your thoughts?

Edit:Thank you PeridoodleTheDoodle for fixing my spelling-and completely stupid grammar- mistake!