In honor of SUMMER OF STEVEN

I've decided to actually post a few theories.

1.Same Old World

In the episode Same Old World, we see a LOT of Steven's world. We know that states and cities have different names* in their world, but could the same stand for entire countries? The only major event in history that we know has changed is that World War Two never happened. But have you seen the map lately?

From what we can see of South America and Africa, Pangaea split differently

From what we can see of South America and Africa, Pangaea split differently. I'm not sure hi even want to know what happened to Russia, bit I'm fairly certain it had a role in World War Two. And the lack of poles?

*: Keystone is Pennsylvania, the Keystone state, Empire City is New York, I shouldn't have to explain Jersey, And Delmarva is an actual peninsula! It's part Delaware, part Maryland, part Virginia! It's only a state in their world, though.

2.The Second War?

The war happened a thousand years or so ago, that's obvious. But when Steven mentions the war, Greg's unusually quick to point out he wasn't there. Or was he? No, I'm not saying Greg's a time Lord. I'm saying the gems came back.

When Mayor Dewey mentions Ocean Town, it makes everyone uncomfortable. Especially Mr. Fryman, Mr. Pizza, and Mr. Smiley. None of these men have wives. Most of them have children. Is it possible that word of Steven's birth reached homeworld, and the gems came back? It's not impossible to think they'd kidnap women to do experiments on. The only women who actually live in beach city are Vidalia and Nanafua(Sadie and Connie's moms don't count because they live outside of beach city). Could the gems have come back?

3.Jasper(warning:multiple theories involved)

So, last time we saw Jasper's she faceplanted into Undertale, which could've cracked her gem. We know she's going to corrupt because the marathon is set to air. What if the gems want to capture her but Steven wants to help her, like he did with Peridot? Also, the Rubies are going to come back sooner or later, probably with some gems who are less gullible. What will they do if the gems don't have Jasper? What will they do if Jasper's there? More importantly, will Jasper's showing up make Lapis go all emo again? Because I'm getting real sick of Lapis's attitude.

4.Lapis

I guess that brings us to Lapis. She claims she can't go back to homeworld because of what she did to Jasper, but Homeworld doesn't know about that. Plus, there are plenty of planets she can go too. Honestly I think she just likes the attention she gets from Steven, which leads to this possible theory: Lapis is only being mean to Peridot becasue she's friends with Steven. One of the gems(Amethyst, mostly likely) calls her out on it and they get into a fight.

I thought I had more theories, but I guess I don't. But I will be releasing a new book soon(probably today) called Connie and The Gems!