*incoherent sobbing*

You walk into the studio, looking around. It's dark, and tables normally cluttered with theories are empty. The tv is flipped over, and static plays.

You:Hmm, she called me over, but I guess she's not here.

You see an upcoming update schedule. It's bare. It looks like Genesis hasn't been here since before Valentine's day. The script for Thruth or Dare's Valentine's day special lays half written on the ground. You pick it up.

You:Heh, this would've been pretty funny.

You check the phone. Lot's of missed calls. You play one.

puppetmaster1313:Hey Genesis, it's me. I was calling about the chapter for Truth or Dare you said I could write? Call me back IMMEDIATELY!

You turn to go, when you notice a crying figure hunched over in the corner. You walk over to it

You:Um, are you okay?

*seats hand away*Okay? OKAY? NO, FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I AM NOT OKAY!

You:What happened?

*glares at tv*

You:Is it about a fandom?

*glares at you*HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW?

You:*shrugs* I was in Jamaica, then I saw you called to hang out, so...

*starts to brawl my eyes out*

You:There There, what happened?

AJSKDFJDIFKSKFFJUDHEBRNSKCUEHEBKXUXJEBDDJEN!

You:Words, my child.

You:Words, my child

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You: speak them?

GRAVITY FALLS IS OVER! *sobbing*

You:But didn't it air on Monday? Why are you still crying?

SoulEvans5:I know, right?

BECAUSE MY HEART IS TOO BROKEN TO DISECT THE EPISODE!

Can I have a hug?

You:Yeah, no.