Chapter 6✅

A/N: welcome back to my story. I decided to continue it so I hope you are happy and I'm putting a song for every chapter.•••••••••••••••the song for this chapter is the song is Best Thing I Got, by: Sabrina Carpenter

Thank you for 562 reads it means so much and remember vote and comment😄😘

*******the next day***
Rachel's POV:

"Hey there Lucas, sorry for running out on you yesterday. I was just shocked, but I have to tell you my answer, I Like You Too!!!"said Rachel.

Riley then popped up and said "You did it Rachel, Maya and I are so proud of you. Hey Lucas didn't see you there. Hehehehe"

"Hey losers."said Maya while jumping up just like Riley did.

"Hey Maya, Riley why are you behind a bush?"asked Lucas.

"Oh well Rachel wanted us here in case something went wrong."said Maya. I slapped her arm. "Ow!!why did you do that."said Maya. "Because, you weren't supposed to say that."I whispered to her.

  "Hey do you know what time it is because we need to take Rachel to my house for dinner."said Riley.

"Um yeah it's 5:00pm."said Farkle.
"Oh My God!!! We Are going to be late come on. Boys do you want to come to dinner too? My mom would be happy to have u guys."said Riley.

"Farkle left and said he had to go fluff his turtle."said Lucas, "and I have to go paint my clam."

"Ok then. Let's go Riles, Rachel, bye Ranger Rick, let's head to Riley's house for dinner, FOOD!!!!."said Maya.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
WORD COUNT: 303

A/N: I would like to dedicate this story to one of my best friends IAmAPaleBelugawhale she is such a nice person.
So anyway BYE people
      ~Mrs. Ranger Rick