Girl Meets Money pt. 2

---------------At Farkles House---------------

We got to Farkle's house and all of our mouths are open.

"Why is your mouth open?" Lucas asks.

"Maya's hitting me." Farkle says and closes his mouth.

"Maya." Riley says.

"Look at this stuff!" Maya says, still hitting Farkle.

"How can you not hit him?" Maya asks.

"You have to stop!" Farkle yells.

"What are you gonna do about it, little... rich boy?" Maya asks. I hear a train.

"What is that? A train?" Maya yells.

"I'm gonna send you far, far away." Farkle says and pushes Maya onto the train.

"You have boarded the "C" train for the kitchen, the skating rink, and the Minkus Megaplex 17." The conductor says.

"Farkle, how do you possibly live here?" Riley asks.

"Look down there. The people are ants." I say.

"Look up there. I just saw a comet fly by." Lucas says and we all look up.

"Yeah. My ceiling is a planetarium. But don't worry, Riley. Pluto will always be a planet in my room." Farkle says.

"Aw." I say.

"Good." Riley says.

"You're the same Farkle no matter how much money you have." I say.

"Yeah, I don't think money could change any of us." Lucas says.

I hear the train again and we all look over to where the sound is coming from. The train rolls by and Maya is sitting on top of it looking like Audrey Hepburn. "What? I stopped at the gift shop."

"Well, me and this cat would look wonderful strolling down the Champs-Elysees. Being Poor Lesson Number Two: We will never stroll down the Champs-Elysees."

"Paris. Enjoy." Frailer says handing a virtual reality mask to Maya.

"Oh, that's got some distance!" Says Lucas as he plays fake golf.

"Oh my gosh! Look at all of these books! You've got science, math, history, even Vouge. Why do you have every issue of Vouge ever made? I ask.

"I like fashion, even if I don't show it. I also send them to your cousin Kurt sometimes because he is like a fashion god." Farkle answers.

"Wow!" I say flicking through a Marvel comic book.

"I don't get boys. Farkle, what is this game? Zombies eat your brains four? Do you really play this?" Riley aks. Farkle nods. "I'm ashamed of you."

" Yeah? Try it." Farkle says.

'Stop it. What... what, this old thing? No, I just got this out of the closet. No, Jean Pierre L'Fontaine. As fun as this is... it's not real. Lesson Number Three on Being Poor: Way too easy to get caught up in what's not real. You got a great, big room, Farkle. It just... keeps us too far apart from each other." Maya tell Farkle.

"Die, suckers! Die!" Riley shouts.

"That's Lesson Number Four, right? It's better to be together." Farkle says. I walk over to them and say, "Always."

"Hey, guys. Great to see you enjoying our house. Why haven't you ever been here?" Mr. Minkus says walking in.

"Oh, hi, Minkus. Nice crib. Die!" Riley shouts.

"Very sorry, you know, for the unfortunate turn of events." Maya says.

"Thanks. I've always felt that it's not the event that reveals the man, but how the man responds to the event that reveals the true nature of character." Mr. Minkus says.

"How are you responding, sir?" I ask.

"I watch cartoons. I eat cereal without milk because my tears fill the bowl. Stuff like that." Mr. MInkus says.

"I want you to know I don't care if we live like this or not." Farkle tells his father.

"Why not, Farkle? Aren't you proud of what we've done?" Mr. Minkus asks.

"I'm not really sure of what we've done, Dad. I know if the stock market goes up, you're happy, and if it goes down, you're not. I know the busier you are, the less I get to see you, and if you're wondering why I've never brought my friends here before, it's because I'm a little embarrassed." Farkle asks.

"By me?" Mr. Minkus asks.

"No. Never by you. By all this stuff we have. We have so much. Why do we deserve it?" Farkle says.

---------------That night at Maya's House--------------------

We are all in Maya's room doing our own thing. Farkle is sitting on a chair, Maya is drawing, Riley is playing with a guitar, and Lucas and I are playing with Ginger, Maya's ferret.

"What do you think?" Maya asks, showing us her drawing.

"I think you're the best there is. Look at us. We're having a really good time." Riley says holding a guitar.

"I like this little ferret." Lucas says.

"Me too." I say.

"Hey Lucas." I say.

"Yeah." Lucas says.

"We haven't talked just the two of us for a while." I say.

"Yeah." He says turning his body a little bit to face me. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I don't know. What happened to us? We used to be so close, now we only talk if Riley, Maya, and Farkle are around." I say.

"I have no idea. Come with me." He demands.

"Ok. Riley, Maya, Farkle, we'll be back in a few minutes." I say.

"Alright." Riley says.

Lucas takes my hand and I feel little sparks. Weird. I haven't gotten those from him since a few years ago. Anyway, he takes my hand drags me to the end of the hallway. We get into the elevator and head to the roof.Once we're on the roof, Lucas and I sit down and start talking. We talk about everything, well almost everything. By that I mean everything but the trip to Texas. That's a story for another day. Anyway, we learned more about each other in ten minutes then we did in one year. Finally we decided to go back to Maya's room.

I opened the door and walk over to the window with Maya and Farkle. "Hi, guys." I say.

"My room is an idiot. It has everything in it except for the most important thing." Farkle says.

"Us?" Lucas asks.

"How can you put a price on that?" Farkle asks.

"You don't." Riley says.

"You can't put a price on what's truly valuable." I say.

"Who needs money at all? Lesson Five, right?" Farkle asks.

"Wrong. When you don't have it, you learn when it comes in handy. I mean, I'd fix the leak in my roof, do something about the cracks in the plaster, definitely patch up the hole that Ginger came in through a year ago." Maya says.

"Wait a minute." I say.

"What?" Lucas asks.

"Your cat that's a ferret is a rat?" Riley asks.

"Oh... there you go." Lucas says putting Ginger down. I honestly don't mind that much. Ferrets are really cute.

-------------------------------------

A/N: Can u give me ideas on how to add Rachel into Girl Meets The Bay Window. I'm not doing Communism because I didn't really like that episode that much. Anyway thank you in advance. I have tomorrow's chapter all written and Before I can even start Bay Window, I need ideas.